Gawwwd he's sweet...

My young lover came over yesterday morning... to clean my driveway... then we had another snowstorm last night.. he came back around noon today... he cleaned it again.. and shovelled my sidewalk and my porch... he even socialized with my neighbour.. they talked outside for a little while... lol

He stayed for a few hours... no sex.. just cuddling and kissing... gosh he's sweet...

We talked a lot about his gf and my ex... he told me that his gf is bi ... but she won't have him around when she has her little 'escapades" he said she's waaayyy too jealous.

We also talked about his future with his gf... he said unless I dump him... he has no intention to stop seeing me... he admitted that he is addicted and will never stop cheating.

In a way I feel sorry for her because she probably knows it too... and every time she catches him, she thinks it's the last time... and that he will stop... she loves him too much to leave him... and on the other hand... I think she's dumb to let him get away with it....

I know that if it's not me, it will be someone else...

I guess some men, no matter what, just can't stay faithful...

lol

OMG

I read some threads on here.

I have heard from tonnes of women who know the OM is M or had a g/f.

YET they still go there.

Women lead many men on even when they know they are M or have a g/f

Are you one of these women? If not how come you doing this?

I am so confused.

• Author
lol

OMG

I read some threads on here.

I have heard from tonnes of women who know the OM is M or had a g/f.

YET they still go there.

Women lead many men on even when they know they are M or have a g/f

Are you one of these women? If not how come you doing this?

I am so confused.

Women lead men!!! I don't think so.. I am single, he's in a relationship.. that's not MY problem it's his.

I didn't force him... he came on his own will...

ugh, rudeness...

Aww that was a nice thing to do, and i love the "socializing with your neighbour" thing.

Unleast he's honest with you and talks to you about his gf:)

• Author
ugh, rudeness...

Aww that was a nice thing to do, and i love the "socializing with your neighbour" thing.

LOL.. yes he is... he has no reasons to lie to me... we are very honest with each other... and sometimes 'too' honest... he makes me smile...

Yes... socializing with my neighbour... that was sooo funny... especially after we just talked about him (my neighbour).

I chatted with my neighbour last night for about 1/2 hour... he came back about 10 minutes later with a bottle of wine and a nice card... from him and his wife.

They are the only people I talk to in my neighbourhood...

• Author

Twisted sex stuff... humm... strange.

I have been seeing this young guy for over 2 years now... He likes me a lot and I like him a lot.

Nothing happened with this neighbour... but I'm sure if I would make a pass at him... he would go for it... I am positive about that... but he's a young doctor, a new father (his daughter is 9 mo)... and his wife is very sweet... I like her so I won't mess with her husband...

Twisted sex stuff... humm... strange.

I have been seeing this young guy for over 2 years now... He likes me a lot and I like him a lot.

Nothing happened with this neighbour... but I'm sure if I would make a pass at him... he would go for it... I am positive about that... but he's a young doctor, a new father (his daughter is 9 mo)... and his wife is very sweet... I like her so I won't mess with her husband...

No no no -- I'm talking about your lover and his "bi" GF. I find it ironic that he is apparently getting a thrill out of cheating... and all the while his GF is also cheating with her "escapades." Even more ironic that she's jealous of his "escapades" ... That's what I mean by twisted sex stuff. Hard to keep all those dots connected. :D:D

• Author
No no no -- I'm talking about your lover and his "bi" GF. I find it ironic that he is apparently getting a thrill out of cheating... and all the while his GF is also cheating with her "escapades." Even more ironic that she's jealous of his "escapades" ... That's what I mean by twisted sex stuff. Hard to keep all those dots connected. :D:D

yeah... but he's OK with her having sex once in a while with some friends... apparently she loves girls... LOL

He said he would love to watch or have a 3-4 some with her and the girls... but she's waaayyy too jealous...

I don't consider her bi stuff to be cheating though.

yeah... but he's OK with her having sex once in a while with some friends... apparently she loves girls... LOL

He said he would love to watch or have a 3-4 some with her and the girls... but she's waaayyy too jealous...

I don't consider her bi stuff to be cheating though.

She is cheating. She is going to another person to get her sexual needs met. It doesn't matter if it's another woman or not, she is cheating. This is some weird, twisted stuff!

• Author
She is cheating. She is going to another person to get her sexual needs met. It doesn't matter if it's another woman or not, she is cheating. This is some weird, twisted stuff!

Good... so if she's cheating.. nothing wrong with him cheating on her.. :laugh:

Thanks... I feel better now.. ;)

Good... so if she's cheating.. nothing wrong with him cheating on her.. :laugh:

Thanks... I feel better now.. ;)

LOL! Well, I don't know if you should feel better about it. I can't sit here and lecture on how wrong you are Lizzie for screwing some one's BF because I did the same thing years ago. However, it's the MM that you are screwing I will lecture you about, lol!

However, it doesn't make it right for him to cheat because she does. I guess he just doesn't give a ***** because he figures it's with women and not men. Like I said, twisted.

Edited by mopar crazy

Yes, he IS honest, but he has no need to lie to Lizzie because she is honest about having no expectations from her As. From what I can see they are just a means to an end (correct me if I'm wrong Lizzie!)

As for her young lover and his bi girlfriend, they have a seriously f**ked up R. Horses for courses though, I guess, although it doesn't exactly sound like this is an 'open' R.

I am in total agreement with the person who said sleeping with someone of the same sex is still cheating. Of course it is!

• Author
Yes, he IS honest, but he has no need to lie to Lizzie because she is honest about having no expectations from her As. From what I can see they are just a means to an end (correct me if I'm wrong Lizzie!)

As for her young lover and his bi girlfriend, they have a seriously f**ked up R. Horses for courses though, I guess, although it doesn't exactly sound like this is an 'open' R.

I am in total agreement with the person who said sleeping with someone of the same sex is still cheating. Of course it is!

You're right.. I have no expectations...

But I don't agree when you say she is cheating... she's not because she told him about it every time.. (it doesn't happen on a regular basis) it happened only a few times... he doesn't mind it, as long as it is with girls only... lol

I can't sit here and lecture on how wrong you are Lizzie for screwing some one's BF because I did the same thing years ago. However, it's the MM that you are screwing I will lecture you about, lol!

So the difference between being lectured or not depends on having lived out a Cinderella fantasy for a day.

My thought is that Lizzie's lover really IS honest if he has told his jealous partner about his relationship with Lizzie. Otherwise I would expect him to only be honest with topics that are favourable to him.

Doing work for another is a caring gesture though.

Edited by BentSpine