Longest NC that turned out 'well'?

Hi,

I am interested to know your NC experiences...

What was the longest NC that did not end in a break-up/permanent NC?

How long did you already see each other before this NC, e.g how long after starting the A did this NC happen?

hmmm..well this loox like one for me

i last saw him (mm that is) in feb of '03.... lo and behold..the man i actually had dreams about (one very vivid) calls me in Feb of '07

Totally trashed my year..im glad its nearly over..im not sure how his calling me in Feb...put me right back where i was during the 18 months after he 'abandoned' me....

I just called one of two cell phone numbers his wife has put there for me as bait...no answer..no message bank...but i wasnt silly enuff to not change my caller ID to 'off'

That man is mine.. and its not a matter of if..but when...thers no other for me.. if he's not with me by christmas next year...then maybe... ill understand....

My NC with ex mm seems to be it. Its the end. I didnt want it to end.

We saw each other 8 months. Then just after I found he was married his wife discovered me. He then threw me under the bus. Havent spoken to him for over a month now - but all contact for the past 3 months or so has been instigated by me, with him responding to leave him alone. J*rk!

wow stunned.. still no word huh?

just imagine fast fwd 3 yrs and he calls u...

and it wasnt really a tidy ending at the time..im only here coz of that call.. and that call has made him as real to me as he was 12 months after i stopped seeing him

our city paper runs a valentine section every year..and i know he looks...ive just over a month to work out what i want to say...p.s i say this every year and dont end up making any calls to the paper..im all into dents now tho..ive come this far...

• Author
My NC with ex mm seems to be it. Its the end. I didnt want it to end.

We saw each other 8 months. Then just after I found he was married his wife discovered me. He then threw me under the bus. Havent spoken to him for over a month now - but all contact for the past 3 months or so has been instigated by me, with him responding to leave him alone. J*rk!

Sorry to hear that.

In my case, it's just the other way around. For the last 2 months, I never initiated contact, she (MW) always did... and now she doesn't, since the day she told her H 'the truth'. Damn.

I dont mean to state the obvious but what do you expect from liars and cheats?

My liar and cheat cant or wont forget me...

I expect to see him again in the not too distant future

Id let go, I don't need him but something tells me ive not heard the last...

and Stunned..never for a moment do i think his W is 'lucky'... if anything, quite the opposite...

My liar and cheat cant or wont forget me...

I expect to see him again in the not too distant future

Id let go, I don't need him but something tells me ive not heard the last...

and Stunned..never for a moment do i think his W is 'lucky'... if anything, quite the opposite...

When did he last call???????? February? In my mind a man who is thinking about you all the time and wants to be with you will call you more than once in 3 years!

I think you need to take a reality check hon!

Surely you are worth more?

Hi,

How long did you already see each other before this NC, e.g how long after starting the A did this NC happen?

I think the longest was 4 months with absolutely no contact at all. All were broken by email communication.

11 months with not seeing each other and only sporadic email. Broken just over a month ago.

We are "broken up", just haven't been able to maintain NC. Actually, that's not exactly true either. Just one more f*ck'd up situation.

In total, over the past 4 years, we have been together either dating, in a normal R or a PA for about 14 mos. The periods of NC were between the normal R and the A as well as after the A (which ended a year ago) Apparently the EA is on going...though the plan is currently to attempt a total NC again.

Woe, I thought I had it tough! I hope to God I am over my MM three years after hearing from him. I already feel like it's taking far too long. I'm not sure I agree with what Lishy says - it doesn't mean that because he hasn't contacted you he isn't thinking of you. He just knows that there is no point in contacting you because he can't do anything about his sitch at the moment. I guess February was a moment of weakness on his part. I am sorry to hear how it set you back though.

I haven't had any contact from my exMM since June (due to me acting like a bit of a psycho-b*tch at the time!) We saw each other once a few months ago but didn't speak. I am well aware that it is totally over and maybe the psycho-b*tch thing did me a favour bizarrely as not hearing from him anymore can only really be a good thing (although it doesn't always feel like it). I can't say how long our A went on before NC as we went NC and broke it so many times you wouldn't believe. To begin with, though, it was always me that initiated it!

GreenEyedLady
Hi,

The longest NC (well really LC :rolleyes:) was 6 weeks...But it was a break-up...By me...And there were 2 periods of limited contact...The 2nd one was the straw that broke the camel's back and lasted less than 2 weeks...

And now he's walking the walk and we are very happy...:love:

girlwithglasses

We were friends for a year before the it turned romantic. I initiated NC 6 months into the relationship. NC lasted two weeks and then he left his XW. We're married now.