Chicken Soup for the OM/OW Soul

annabelle75

Too much negativity around here lately. I think its time for a little positive energy. Let’s try to come up with a few positives things about being an OM/OW. I know Lizzie could probably just make the whole list herself, but let’s see if the rest of us can add a little as well. ;)

** When you wake up in the middle of the night and feel said because your SO is not there, just remember that at least you don’t have to listen to him snore all night.

** You don’t have pretend you’re having a good time at his nephew’s 3rd birthday party.

** You have so much free time that you can finally finish that latch hook rug that you started back in junior high.

** You finally understand all those Johnny Cash Songs.

( Sometimes laughing at ourselves can be the best medicine ;) )

that's a good one... Chicken soup for the OW... there is no such book...because we don't need one... LOL

for me, it's nice to be the OW because:

he never farts LOL;

I see him under his best behaviour;

he always wants to impress me;

he is always clean, well dressed and he smells good;

the sex is always great;

he is excited to see me and he makes me feel like a million dollars;

we have no 'household' problems;

he makes me feel sooo special;

he is an amazing 'ego booster' and I am for him;

he never argues with me;

he spoils me.

:bunny:

• Author
annabelle75
Oh come on ladies. I live with my s/o & I love it. :love::)

Well that's because you're special. Most of us don't get our happy ending. Humor us. :p

Tell us something that sucks about living with him. Does he leave dirty socks on the floor? Does he leave dirty dishes around the house? Has he ever asked you to pop a pimple on his ass? Fess up !

TogetherForever
Well that's because you're special. Most of us don't get our happy ending. Humor us. :p

Tell us something that sucks about living with him. Does he leave dirty socks on the floor? Does he leave dirty dishes around the house? Has he ever asked you to pop a pimple on his ass? Fess up !

Ok. Ok.

He uses way too much baby powder after he showers. It gets all over my black shower curtain & bath rug. :mad:

Oh & never say never about the happy ending thing.

• Author
annabelle75
Ok. Ok.

He uses way too much baby powder after he showers. It gets all over my black shower curtain & bath rug. :mad:

Oh & never say never about the happy ending thing.

I KNEW HE WASN'T PERFECT !!!! Thank you. We all feel much better now. I bet he has bad breath in the morning too. It's OK, you can tell us. ;)

Hmm let's see... when he arrives on my doorstep, I know it's because he wants to see me, and it's not about his children or duty :laugh:

PoshPrincess
Too much negativity around here lately. I think its time for a little positive energy. Let’s try to come up with a few positives things about being an OM/OW. I know Lizzie could probably just make the whole list herself, but let’s see if the rest of us can add a little as well. ;)

Sorry, but I can't think of anything positive whatsoever! Unless you are not in love with the MM, then it's different. You get the sex, but also get the freedom of being single! I didn't feel like that with MM (apart from the fact that we weren't having sex ;)) because he was the only one I wanted to be with anyway.

** When you wake up in the middle of the night and feel said because your SO is not there, just remember that at least you don’t have to listen to him snore all night.

** You don’t have pretend you’re having a good time at his nephew’s 3rd birthday party.

** You have so much free time that you can finally finish that latch hook rug that you started back in junior high.

These are also good points about being totally single!

I suppose the only thing I can think of is that not having them to yourself, not seeing them when you want to see them, keeps everything fresh! Apart from that, far too much agg!

mystic_pizza

LOL...annabelle, funny and true!

It's kinda like being a Grandparent, you can give them back when you've had enough.