How many can relate to this song ?

TogetherForever

I thought some time alonewas what we really neededyou said this time would hurt more than it helpsbut I couldn't see thatI thought it was the endof a beautiful storyand so I left the one I loved at home to be alone(alone)and I tried and foundout this one thing is truethat I'm nothing without youI know better nowand I've had a change of heartI'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone elseI'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myselfI'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apartI'd rather have the one who holds my heartwhoo-oo-oo-oo yeahAnd then I met someoneand thought she could replace youwe got a long just finebut wasted time because she was not youwe had a lot of funthough we knew we were fakinglove was not impressed with our connection built on lies,all liesso I'm here cause I found this one thing is truethat I'm nothing without youI know better nowand I've had a change of heartI'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone elseI'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myselfI'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apartI'd rather have the one who holds my heartwho holds my heart,who holds my heartI can't blame you if you turn away from me, like I've done you, I can only prove the things I say with time,please be mine, oh ho please be mineI'd rather have bad times with(please be mine) you,than good times with someone else(I know)I'd rather be beside you in a storm(anytime),than safe and warm by myself(surely surely baby)I'd rather have hard times together,than to have it easy apartI'd rather have the one who holds my heart(my heart)I'd rather have bad times with you(surely),than good times with someone else(surely)I'd rather be beside you in a storm(oh yeah),than safe and warm by myself(all by myself)I'd rather have hard times together,than to have it easy apart(you know yeah)I'd rather have the one who holds my heartI'd rather have the one who holds my heartI'd rather have the one who holds my heartwhoooo.....who holds my heart***********************************************************Luther Vandross

• Author
TogetherForever

I don't know how this whole business startedOf you thinkin' that I have been untrueBut if you think that we'd be better partedIt's gonna hurt me but I'll break away from youWell just give me the sign and I will be goneYeah...That's how much I feelFeel for you babyHow much I needI need your touchHow much I liveI live for your lovin'That's how muchThat's how muchThat's how muchThat's how muchOoh,Sleep alone and late at night I'm dreamin'Of the togetherness that seems to be leavin' meOh no!I'd give it all and then I'd, give some moreIf you would only love me like you had beforeOh, take hold of my handAnd all will be forgivenThat's how much I feelFeel for you babyHow much I needI need your touchHow much I liveI live for your lovin'That's how muchThat's how muchThat's how muchThat's how muchSo you tryTry to stay in the middleAnd then you cryWell you cry just a littleThen you both realizeJust how foolish you've beenOoh, And you try to make amendsBut you're better off as friends'Cause that's how muchThat's how muchThat's how muchThat's how muchOoh...How's your life been goin' on?I got a wife now, years we've been going strongOh no!There's just something that I got to saySometimes when we make loveI still see your faceOoh...Just try to recall when we were as oneyeah...That's how much I feelFeel for you babyHow much I needI need your touchHow much I liveI live for your lovingThat's how muchThat's how much (To fade)