musing... new company idea...

Threadjack... not entirely serious, but:

... I found out the hard way that they were still having sex and were a very affectionate couple. I have a friend who works with MM but does not know about us and that is how I hear everything about MM, and why I no longer trust his words, to my horror just a few days ago, I found out that MM's W is pregnant with their first child...

What about a private investigator to look at married men... (or just anyone you're dating)... check out if they're really separated... how their current g/f situations are, whether their marriages are as poor as they suggest..?

Just an idea. :lmao:

What about a private investigator to look at married men... (or just anyone you're dating)... check out if they're really separated... how their current g/f situations are, whether their marriages are as poor as they suggest..?

There is a group of women in my city that do that free of charge. Methinks they are into drama far too much, though. All that following these men around to find out if they are who they really say they are.

That and I think it was mentioned in an article about them that without an official investigators license, what they were doing was against the law and akin to STALKING. LOL!

But, its a good thought. Maybe I should get a license. But I really don't care if some guy is being faithful or not. Just my guy. LOL!!

mystic_pizza

That is a fabulous idea! I have read enough threads to indicate that this is indeed a great idea. Do you think the percentage of divorces and relationships ending would go up if it were successful? :D

What would be a good name for the business? How about "Your Business is Our Business?" :lmao:

• Author

Oh yes... licenses, official stuff... definitely. Got to offer something reliable and legal and so on.

As to whether more relationships would start or end..? Oh, I don't know the answer to that one! I certainly might want to engage their services, though, you know... photos, details... are they holding hands in public..? A woman needs to know these things.