!!!!!!

angeloflove3827

Hello, im not sure I am in the right forum but I think I am. I am a mf and I have been seeing a sm for 9 years. I am very much in love with this man. He has never come out and said he loves me. What are some of the signs that he loves me? He wants to know how I feel about things. Like his hair, if I like it long or short. Just things like that. I think he has depression and at times he tries to push me away but then he is fine in a couple of days. I dont want to stop seeing him but I want someones input on this. There is an age difference. Please help me figure out if he loves me.

outofdarkness
You've been seeing him for 9 years and you can't tell if he loves you?

yeah, ditto..there's something not right here...More info???

LucreziaBorgia

Are you planning on staying married, or are you going to divorce to be with your OM?

• Author
angeloflove3827

When we first started we were just friends. He has never told me he loves me. I am not sure of the signs.

Stupidcupid

I'm not really qualified to be giving advice given my situation, but is there no way you can talk to SM about he feels? Maybe just ask him where he sees the relationship going, especially since you've been together so long, and ask him what he wants from the relationship.

I know it's hard to ask someone to tell you how they feel but I'd be reluctant to do anything without knowing for sure how he felt about me.

whichwayisup

What about your husband? I mean, why does it matter if this single man loves you or not?

If you are unhappy in your marriage, END IT and then pursue the single guy. What you are doing to your husband is unfair. Don't you think your husband deserves to be with a woman who will love him and not cheat on him?

When we first started we were just friends. He has never told me he loves me. I am not sure of the signs.

Why don't you ask him?

I think he has depression and at times he tries to push me away but then he is fine in a couple of days.

He probably is like this because he is in love with you and he knows your married...Why wouldn't he be distant towards you if you have been leading him on for 9 years...if you love him you need to be with him and not your husband it's not fair to either of you. YOU MUST TRULY AND FULLY GIVE LOVE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE LOVE.