Single guy in love with Married Woman

I need any advice.

I met this woman over a year ago through the internet. She was upfront about being married, we just remained friends. After I had a motorcycle accident we spent more time talking and flirting. I don't know how it happened, but I have fallen head over heels for this woman.

She is still on the fence, some days her husband makes her happy, other days he ignores her. She says she loves me just doesn't know who she wants to be with.

I tried pulling away and telling her to take the time she needed to find out what she wanted. That lasted 20 hours before we were talking over msn webcam again.

I don't know what to do. I love this woman, but need some advice on where to go from here.

Thanks,

X

I was in your shoes.

I say spend your effort on an available girl

1-She will fall for you because you listen and smile. Emotional attraction, then she will fall in love with you after you make love

2-After 2-3 months, guilt will set in. She will be back and forth between the two of you

3-If you think she will leave her husband, keep on dreaming

If you want to stay the OM in her life on her terms, then this is how it goes. Get used to seeing/talking to her when it suits her best.

You deserve a woman who will be completely into you!

I hope you make the right choice for yourself.