Ultimate Scum Cheated With A Prostitute

Hello all... My boyfriend of three years did the unthinkable and cheated on me with a prostitute and his motivation was just to have sex. He is the ULTIMATE SCUM!!! I always felt like something was wrong because we hardly had sex and my suspicions led me into finding out what he had done. He admitted to one time and he said this happened when we first met.(BS) I am destroyed, confused, repulsed, I guess you all get the point... every feeling there is to feel. This is truly an embarrassment he exposed me to every F*****disease in the world. I will start dating as of today and My first stop is Atlantic City for the whole weekend. Any coments.

If you're not healed from this perhaps it wouldn't be a good time to start a rebound relationship.

You should also get tested for STD's PRONTO- you certainly wouldn't want to expose anyone else to anything.

This guy is a jerk- you can do much better. Forget him and move on. I hope that he hasn't left you with a present you can't get rid of. So, if not- then just start concentrating on yourself and what it takes to make you happy.

superconductor

Most prostitutes are extremely careful about STDs, given their line of work, but I agree with Mz Pixie here, you should get checked out just to confirm you're OK.

And unless you're just interested in some sexual diversion for a little while with no emotional connections, I'd also agree that you just back away from any relationship commitments for a while, say, 6 months to a year.

portableversion

My husband cheated on me with a hooker before we were married. I was in England for school, and he was really drunk. This happenend in July 1997. We had been together since August of 1994. We married in August 1998. He finally tells me February 2005.

IT went like this. M and his buddy picks up a hooker in the red light district. She was bleached. About 40. They take the hooker and visit the pimp. They give the pimp the money and then take the pimp and hooker to a crackhouse'. Pimp goes in. Pimp comes out. They all then go to an apartment building. M goes in first. His buddy paid for a BJ. M asks her to swallow. She says "no i've swallowed too much cum today already, so anymore will make me sick." SHe sucks M off. He comes in like 2 seconds b/c of her technique. Then they leave.

End of Story.

My husband cheated on me with a hooker before we were married. I was in England for school, and he was really drunk. This happenend in July 1997. We had been together since August of 1994. We married in August 1998. He finally tells me February 2005.

IT went like this. M and his buddy picks up a hooker in the red light district. She was bleached. About 40. They take the hooker and visit the pimp. They give the pimp the money and then take the pimp and hooker to a crackhouse'. Pimp goes in. Pimp comes out. They all then go to an apartment building. M goes in first. His buddy paid for a BJ. M asks her to swallow. She says "no i've swallowed too much cum today already, so anymore will make me sick." SHe sucks M off. He comes in like 2 seconds b/c of her technique. Then they leave.

End of Story.

EEEOOOWWW! TMI! This gave me a chill of ultimate uckiness!!!:D :D

Hey, where's Lorena Bobitt? We all could use her!! LOL!:D :D :D :D

Ultimate Scum? Well he's not a pillar of the community. As you said, it happened when the two of you first met. How "committed" were you in the relationship at that point?

Anyhow, you were BF/GF still single with no marriage or kids. While not behavior I condone, it's not the end of the world.

As for him being "Ultimate Scum", I think that's a bit of an overstatement. There are 100 posts with worse betrayal on this site.. this month.

Time to do a reality/maturity check. Have fun in NJ, maybe your ex will claim you are the "Ultimate Scum'ess" when your return.