Husband had an affair

In mourning

I found out 21/2 months ago about my husbands affair. It still feel like yesturday. I found out from our two sons. H brought my boys with him hiking with the OW. It was dark(which is a strange time to go hiking)so he made it seem as if he just happened to run into this w with a flashlight. My boys must have felt weird because as soon as he left for work the next morn they were both telling me about this w. I called my husband immediatly not even thinking there was anything to it, he lied said he had no idea who the women was and didn't mention it last night because it was no big deal. Unfortunatly I questioned the boys (I know that was wrong, but I really wasn't thinking.) Found out bits and pieces that made me believe he knew her. Pulled up cell phone log and found out he had been talking to this w for a month 5-6 times a day for like 90 minutes. Then I remembered a month ago when he acted very strange when going golfing. I guess he was going out on dates with her. I called the ow's H and gave him what information I had he seemed really cool about their relationship(my H and his W) Found out last week it wasn't him I was talking to but her brother. I recieved a phone call from the real H. He told me alot about what I already knew but added that he has proof that they had sex at least twice. My H has done nothing but lie to me about everything I've come at him with. Now he is saying he never had sex with her and her h is lying to break up our marrage. He said he knew if he slept with her that would be the end of our marrage. I don't believe him anymore he has every reason to lie to me, her H really has none. I found out two weeks after discovering his affair that I'm pregnet with twins. I still feel as if this all happened yesturday, the only thing that has changed in the last couple months is that I've become an excellent actress. I hide my sadness. I haven't talked to anyone about this, except once we saw a counclor. Those of you who have gone through this I would appreciate your advice.

WoW! So did the OW's husband that you talked to tell you what the proof was he had as far as knowing they had sex at least twice? Wheather they had sex or not, is beside the point right now, because he has lied to you so long about this situation. Even if there was nothing there sexually there was something there emotionally. And now you're pregnant!! I would get the proof you need to get, present this info to your husband. Talk this over and see if this is something you feel is worth trying to salvage.

Jade

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Thank you for replying so quickly, sorry I have taken so long to reply. I am just so devistated I haven't been able to function very well. When I had talked to the Husband of the ow he told me he became suspicious of the affair about the same time I had begun trying to contact him. He said he had put a phone tab on her phone, In doing so he got enough information to confront her. She broke and told him they had sex at their work and in the park. When I confronted my husband about this phone call he blew up and asked me if I was gonna believe this w husband or him. The next day there was a 45min phone call from a blocked number on my husbands cell phone. Then after that call he placed a call to the other w husband. He told me the blocked number was from a man he fired last week.(highly unlikely) Then he said he called the other husband to tell him to bring the prof to me and then stop calling. Not to confuse use but I left out a part. I lied. I told my husband I talked to the other women and she confessed to the sex. I think thats the highlights of my story. It's been 3 months now and I still cry every day, can't sleep unless I drop from exaustion, and still manage to keep all my pain to myself. For some crazed reason I don't want to hurt him by bringing up how much he has hurt me, if that makes any sense.