Do you think my wife is cheating on me?

John Doe 12

I am US citizen who lives outside the USA. My wife is non us citizen with b2 visa.Yes my wife originally lived in the USA practically with her b2 visa since she would get 6 months permission to stay in the USA and the time she couldn't be there in the USA she would live outside the USA,, here is where I enter the picture. While she was outside the USA because her B2 visa 6 month stay was up, we met online.

One of the first questions she asked me when we met was whether I was a US citizen. Anyways we dated for some time outside the USA,, until the time when her B2 visa allowed her back in the USA. She went back to the USA on B2 visa and after some time I followed her to the USA and we lived in the USA for some months, she would work as a housemaid for 6 days a week and I would see her on sundays. She was very interested in money at that time and we would have frequent disputes because of it.

Anyways she told me that during sex that the condom bothered her and I thought nothing of it, hint to the clueless when a woman says that the condom bothers her and you don't want children then inyect her with anticonceptive or stop having sex, anyways she gets pregnant obviously from this. I wonder if her getting pregnant was part of bigger plan or just a coincidence. When I met her she told me that she was a psychologist. She is not a psychologist. She told me she wouldnt bring her son from a past relationship to move in with us. She did.

My wife is at the bare minimum a compulsive liar if not a pathological liar because like a compulsive liar she lies about stuff to impress others and or make someone look good however i think that sometimes she lies and those lies are not too impress others and they are not to make themselves look good. Therefore i am think their is a 75 % possiblity that my wife is probably a pathological liar. Anyways with a baby on the way we get married and have been in a very tumultous marriage for about 1 year and 11 months so far. We decided to have the baby where the principal caretaker of the baby, my mother lives, outside the USA.

The us non citizen spouse however has during the 1 year 11 monts period of marriage always had like a fixation on the USA. Almost everyday when she woke up outside the USA she would fixate on the USA and money. My wife refuses to work outside the USA because she says truthfully that the salaries in the part outside the USA where we live are low compared to the USA. Anyways since she is focused on the financial aspect, this makes her leave for the USA at least twice a year. She would be extremely unhappy and irritated because of not having money and was not content living with me and my parents even though having a decent shelter, food and clothes for her and would also constantly insist that I give her the green card.

My wife is not so nice when raising children , so therefore my mother raises our children and if I give my wife the green card that would mean she would probably immigrate to the USA and being a mother of 2 children, she has another from a previous marriage which now lives with us, probably try or even right out take the children with to the USA, which is what I fear the most because they would suffer under her care in the USA. I refuse to sponsor her green card because I would like to raise our children with my mother who cares for them very well.

So I don't know sometimes I wonder if the only reason she has stayed in the marriage is because of the green card and or the fact that her other child from another relationship is very problematic and she knows how hard it would be for her to find another partner with 2 little children in tow, especially the problematic one. So perhaps the only reason she hasn't left me is the green card and the fact that it would probably very hard for her to to find another partner who would put up with her problem child.

Numbers 5,7 and 8 resonate here. Number 5. My wife lies a lot. Number 7 Family and maids that work with my family have told me that my wife is way too rude. My mother and father have told me in the past due to my wifes negative damaging behavior to me that it is better for me to divorce , even though to this day i havent. On our honeymoon we didn't have sex because my wife said she was tired. they are in that she lies about stuff Number 8.

My wife claims to love me but doesnt treat me as nicely as she does sometimes to her friends and family. I don't know if my wife married me for a green card and or for me and my family to babysit her problematic child from a previous relationship

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
paragraphs, please use them
BarbedFenceRider

Anchor baby. Very common down here along the border. It was explained to me that if you went to court to naturalize, the Immigration officials and the judge need to be told the truth. Or you could be in trouble for lying about citizenship. Get out and learn your lesson. Immigrants down here sell their children for a chance to live in the US. Its sick, but it happens. Most what people don't know that human trafficking is the hot commodity these days. It is worth more than the drugs and is more prevalent. Sadly, morality isn't such a universal thing. Where as you want to have a life partner and lover, she sees a meal ticket and a train ride. Sorry.:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I have a spy app on her phone that tells me location, call recording and sms. The thing is she mainly uses whatsapp and facebook too communicate about her infidelities. Frequently when I entered the room she would switch apps on her phone so i started asking her to see her phone and she wouldn't let me see it. One day I told her I wanted to see her facebook so I asked her for the password. She told me she loved me and she wanted to have some privacy, I told her if you dont have anything to hide show me. She said ok maybe tomorrow. When she gave me her password she had deleted a whole bunch of facebook messages.

I started eavesdropping on her conversations and here is a conversation i heard where she is speaking with a friend at a party.

Here is a conversation:

Wife: Aaron...

Friend: Take him downstairs

Wife: Help me with that man

Help me ei

Friend: Wifes name is going to say when is he going to stick it in the old ladys ass

Wife: She asked for a whisky I took it to her.

Friend: Move her away

Friend:You took it to her... and who prepared it

Wife: The girl

Friend: Did you tell her to masturbate him?

Wife: Hmmm Hmmm

Do you think my wife is cheating on me?

If she is cheating on me do you think those conversations are good evidence?

Sounds like it. Why live in this?

If you want absolute proof get a voice activated records and put it under the seat in her car.

Or get a PI if you can afford it.

Dude.... Just read your "my wife married me for a green card" thread.

Can you tell us why you are still married? Do you foresee be growing old happily with this woman?

I have no idea what those conversations mean.

Where did you get married? Many states in the US are no fault states. Just file for divorce, no proof needed.

• Like 1