LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

Her 3 year affair

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd September 2017, 1:10 PM   #16
Established Member

Hi Folks, where is the OP? I wonder what's on his mind? I hope he is thinking rationally about his situation.
Just a Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2017, 11:46 PM   #17
Established Member

Searun

I know you have no good choices but remember that a wife that will not stop betraying you and her child will turn you into a dirty limp dish rag. I hope that you take a very strong stand with her and either she will stop humping the OM and a damaging you and your child or you are going to concentrate on only you and the child. You can build a very good life without a woman that is so selfish that she will not stop destroying a marriage and hurting her child.

Do not be a door mat!
Mr Blunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2017, 3:17 AM   #18
Established Member

Searun, are you recovered from your surgery?
merrmeade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2017, 5:25 PM   #19

If she truly loved you she would not have cheated. It truly is that simple. At the end of the day a person would rather tear off their own arm than do that to someone they love.

Move on and find someone better.
BruceWayne21 is offline   Reply With Quote