How do I or should I move forward?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years. We dont live together and don't have any children together. He has an 11 year old son from a previous marriage. Im 25 and he is 41 and Im ok with that. The first 2 years of our relationship I guess we both did not know what we wanted because we were seeing other people. We agreed that we wanted our relationship to be exclusive and thats what we've been striving for.

My problem is that my boyfriend and i have sex on average of once per week. Its hardly ever more than that. One time we did not have sex for an entire month. The last time we had sex was on Sunday. When we did have sex I was very upset because after I performed oral on him, we had intercourse and he came in 2 minutes. There was no enjoyment in it for me. After that he ate some food and went to sleep. I was so upset I wanted to cry. I felt used. It isnt like him to treat me that way.

Its hard for me to talk to him about it because he is behaving like he did nothing wrong and I dont want to be a distraction because his dad is in the hospital battling cancer. I tried talking to him yesterday over the phone but we ended up arguing as usual. He called me a few times today while he was at work but I did not answer because I know he wasnt prepared to address the situation.

What should I do moving forward? Whats the best way to deal with a situation like this? Please help!

Mrs. John Adams

You are so very young to saddle yourself with a man who is already not satisfying you sexually. This issue will not get better...it will only get worse.

When people are dating...they are on their very best behavior. They are wooing each other and doing their best to impress the other person. If this is the best he has to offer...is this what you are wiling to settle for?

My best friend is 57....and her husband is 71. They have been together 25 years. They love each other dearly....but I can see that he is so much older than her now. She is still working...he is retired. They will always be together..but she makes statements now that indicate to me that things sexually have changed....a lot.

So I ask you....if he is not sexually what you need....then why would you want to saddle yourself with this permanantly?

Maybe he is a better friend...than a lover? and maybe...just maybe....the relationship needs to end and you both need to find a better fit.

Go to the sex forum...read all the stories from folks who are sexaully starved....and then look in the mirror at that pretty little 25 year old looking back at you....and ask her what is really important to her...and does she want to be sexually starved for the next 30 years?

Mrs. John Adams

Are you cheating? I just saw a post where you said you cheated becasue your boyfriend is not paying you enough attention.

If you are already cheating...you most defineitly should end this relationship.

understand50

MsDarling,

You do state in another thread that you are cheating. At this point, you need to confess to your boyfriend, and then break it off. You are young, but if you are driven to cheat now, it just will not get better and the only thing you will have is hurt and pain. End it now.

I wish you luck..

MsDarling,

You do state in another thread that you are cheating. At this point, you need to confess to your boyfriend, and then break it off. You are young, but if you are driven to cheat now, it just will not get better and the only thing you will have is hurt and pain. End it now.

I wish you luck..

Details... details... I guess her ideal scenario would be to have sugar daddy perform as well as her boyfriend does. I just hope nobody catches anything.

Think about it. You can't do oral on a guy and him still be good to go for long. So no oral until you get off.

We agreed that we wanted our relationship to be exclusive and thats what we've been striving for.

So....did you achieve it or are you both still with other people?

He's not your boyfriend if he's someone else's boyfriend .

About the sex stuff. He's older. Not bad now but when your 40 and in your sexual prime (it's great believe me!). He'll be on the down side.