ExOW tried contacting my partner again.

BurnedAndLost

She made another fake facebook ( this is how they used to communicate ). Found a message from a few weeks ago that said 'hey old friend. Do you want another round'?

I know for a fact this is her. She was dumb again and used her actual birthday hometown and old highschool. This is what gave her away the last time.

He ignored it. But it pisses me off.

She had a baby about a year ago with her boyfriend whom she cheated on with my partner two years ago. After the affair between her and my WP ended she started up with another man, while she was pregnant. That's the only one I know of for sure. There are rumors of others.

I think she just enjoys cheating and she enjoys sleeping with men who are taken.

I think she enjoys knowing she is causing pain. She gloated to me about how she was sleeping with my partner .

I want to confront her.

Let me start by saying in this instance your b/f did nothing wrong. He ignored it and didn't tell you in hope he could avoid conflict with you. He's tried to spare you.

As for her, this sow needs re-aligning , and in front of the mug that is presently paying for her lifestyle.

He should have told you about the message right away.

Anyway, he isn't going to slip back into the affair or keep contact with her. If he does, he'd be real stupid....

As much as you want to confront her, best reaction is silence!

• Author
Let me start by saying in this instance your b/f did nothing wrong. He ignored it and didn't tell you in hope he could avoid conflict with you. He's tried to spare you.

As for her, this sow needs re-aligning , and in front of the mug that is presently paying for her lifestyle.

I let him know of the affair as it was happening. I don't know what happened but I know they both lied to him. He acted like he believed it, but they did separate for a few months a couple of weeks after I revealed the affair. They eventually got back together and would call my boyfriend and she would try to encourage him to be friends with my boyfriend.

I am not gong to try to contact him. I know this fake facebook profile is hers because I know how she operates and I know what to look out for. For example, she put her hometown as Coamo, birth year '94, only friend she has on there is my boyfriend ( I think he added not knowing who it was ) and the page was created less than a month ago.

That would be difficult for me to prove to anyone else especially since there was no dialogue exchanged between them besides her one message.

I am keeping my eyes peeled.

BurntAndLost, sorry to hear about your emotional distress. I am struggling with the same topic. I myself have contact the other person, without crossing the legal lines. In my case, he didn't respond and ignore it. Your case is a little different. You, I think, should increase the cost she'd incur for doing the same thing again. That increased cost is knowing that you WILL not stand silent as she, this random who*re, would not assault your life's togetherness and not face any consequences. These consequences do not have to be very dire. But they have to be higher than 0. You don't know her. She must turn around and run away. Better, you should ask your husband to tell her off in a very rude manner, calling her the name that she is. That should do it. If your husband balks, then that means he is afraid what she could reveal about the affair in retaliation.

Tough situation. But you have to defend what is yours. And your husband actually will respect you and love your more for it, seeing you are ready to fight for her. I am not saying you should threaten her in any manner. Just use tough language without crossing the line.

• Author
BurntAndLost, sorry to hear about your emotional distress. I am struggling with the same topic. I myself have contact the other person, without crossing the legal lines. In my case, he didn't respond and ignore it. Your case is a little different. You, I think, should increase the cost she'd incur for doing the same thing again. That increased cost is knowing that you WILL not stand silent as she, this random who*re, would not assault your life's togetherness and not face any consequences. These consequences do not have to be very dire. But they have to be higher than 0. You don't know her. She must turn around and run away. Better, you should ask your husband to tell her off in a very rude manner, calling her the name that she is. That should do it. If your husband balks, then that means he is afraid what she could reveal about the affair in retaliation.

Tough situation. But you have to defend what is yours. And your husband actually will respect you and love your more for it, seeing you are ready to fight for her. I am not saying you should threaten her in any manner. Just use tough language without crossing the line.

He avoids conflict at any cost. that's probably why he ignored it and never said anything to me. I don't think there is anything about the affair that could be worse than what I already know.

I still have screenshots of our conversations. She was using her fake profile then but she said some revealing stuff.

I did send her a message telling her to keep her distance or else I will send the proof of the past affair to her boyfriend. If she is as dumb as she was last time, she will say something that reveals herself....

I also took screenshots of this new profile and later I will take one of the message she sent to my partner.

When I revealed the affair, I had to do it through facebook, because her and her BF live across the country. I sent the evidence to his facebook and to all of his family's facebooks as well.

In march, I logged in to the facebook I used to do this and saw a message from his cousin asking if I still had the evidence. I told her that it doesn't matter anymore. I didn't want to bring back old drama. Something tells me that something made her suspicious and prompted her to write me. I can't think of any other reason she would bring this up almost two years later. I know she got the message at the time I sent it. So it's not like she found out just then.