Good news and wedding ring

underwater2010

underwater2010

Since we hear a lot about the bad stuff before and after affairs, I thought I would share some good news. Maybe it will help recently BS and those in the process of reconciliation.

To start I had not worn my wedding ring since discovery of the affair. It felt as though the ring was a complete lie. Well low and behold last week two of my friends got married. I decide to put the ring on before I left the house. My FWH did not notice until the vows were about to begin. He leaned over and whispered THANK YOU, while rubbing my ring. After the vows and wiping tears from my eyes he asked if we could renew our vows. New simple gold bands to go with the new vows too.

This is a huge step in reconciliation for us. I have chosen to forgive him as he has been an ideal remorseful spouse.

I will keep you guys posted as to future plans, just wanted to let you know that it can work out if both people want it enough.

On another note....I received a message that MOW and her BH are separating. I am sad for her BH as he gave her many chances and is watching his family crumble. My prayers go out to him.

• Like 6