I feel... lighter.

Coolit

So this morning xMM contacted me and accused me of not moving on, being a ****e disturber, and just trying to start trouble. That i didn't deserve my wonderful family. And that I had ruined the civility we had got for public meetings...

So I replied that I could not lie and take the fall for him on this. That we fooled around equally and I that i felt i should at least give his w the truth. And no matter how much he wants his story to be true, it isn't and him and I both know it. That what I did with him was wrog and stupid but I did not "take advantage of him" My H saw his message and my reply before sending it. And i told xMM now that his W has been given the truth I have no need for further contact. H told me I should have probably told him that if his story leaks out about the A we will tell people the truth. And the truth is far more plausible then his version. If he contacts me again (this is the first time he has, boy, I must of really upset him). H is going to have a little chat with him. And I do mean chat. xMM was a bouncer and my H is a computer geek.

• 2 weeks later...
Betterthanthis13

This thread sort of fell off, but I am glad it got resurrected. Why do you think you felt "lighter"? I have some thoughts, theories... but I am more curious to hear yours :)

AlwaysGrowing

You could get a DNA test done on your children.

For men, they have to take a woman at her word that the child is his. Woman know that the child is hers.

Even if it was said jokingly, I would think you would want to remove all doubt.