im going nuts. My girl may have cheated with her boss, got love marks at a party

I recently split on a 9 month relationship. Im pretty sure she was cheating. It was with her boss at work. though I had no actual proof, I felt something was up and confronted her boss at the workplace. he denied anything. later that night she showed up at her job (while I was leaving) and asked her girlfriend if her boss was coming over to a party that same nigt. Her boss told me (when we talked) he thought she was with 2 other guys.....i went to the party that night and a guy (not her boss) tried to fight me. I left. she never came home til morning. she had love marks on her neck. she told me she wanted to quit her job, I thought something was strange with that too, and confronted her about her "love bites", she said a girl did it, . 2 days before that I found a letter in her purse she had wrote to her ex husband, saying she thinks of him often, he is in prison, but they are still legally married, which had bothered me from day 1, but she said she was filing for divorce, needless to say, the flowing morning after this incident with her staying out, i hopped a train to the west coast. she figuered out I had left her, and left a message on my vcellular phone, sounding deeply saddened. 2 days after that her boss, left a message, at 3 25 in the morning, dniying any involvement with her, but said she had called him "a few times" since he and i talked, saying she owed him money AND threatening me, that i f I loved her, i would go back to her. I confronted her with a letter since ive taken off, and she called the phone and her message said, she thinks im a liar , a cheat, and that im selfish, but she had NOTHING to say about what has happened. ive been out here 2 weeks and i miss her even though she cheated, do you think she feels stupid I found her out, or what? what should I do, I told her in the letter i would take her back if she came clean on everything, but then im not sure i want the details. or should i just move on. I also left her with 3000.00 of our income tax return, (stupid) , but she is refusing to speak to me, whats the deal, shes always told me shes in love with me, this boss guy of hers is in his 50's and a fat slob, whats the attraction? or is she sick? plus her ex husband used to beat her daily, why is she writing to him? shes said in our relationship a few times, she doesnt know how to handle how good i am to her, but now, after this, I am just devastated.

Devastated??? You should be very happy to get this greasebag out of your life. She's worthless as a partner. What does she have to do to get you to see that? After what she has done, why would you waste your precious time on this planet giving her another thought? You weren't in a relationship, you were in a relationshxt!

Come one, a GIRL giving her lovemarks at a party. No matter who gave them to her, this ex of yours is a slimeball!

Well, if you can't get the cash you left behind easily chaulk it up as an expensive lesson learned. Be glad you got away and don't look back. She's still married for pete's sake! :eek: She needs to get some therapy and you need to move on.

Move on . . . . for your own sake. I'm watching a friend go through nearly the same thing.

As cynical as this sounds, I'm realizing people like this just don't change and you need to protect yourself.

Good luck.