Little Sister-in-law

bucksfan2006

Well here I go. I've never said this out loud or anything. But I'm in love with my little sister-in-law. When I got with my wife she was only 13 yrs old. Though threw the years she's grown up to be a very sexy 20 yr old. When ever she comes around she drives me nuts. She's always flirting, by hitting or just messing around and sitting right next to me. When she comes over she's always dressed to kill. So much so I have to go to bathroom and jerk off so no one see's my hard on, especially the wife. I think she's attracted to me too, but I just can't come out and ask and tell my feelings. I know it would kill my wife to find out, but her sister is so hot and everything that I want. When I have sex with my wife I think of her sister. I'm afaird one day I'll say her name instead of wifes. Please someone give advise, beacause I'm lost and I need to figure out what to do with these feelings. Before I say something to her and possibly kill my marriage and her relationship with her sister.

Well here I go. I've never said this out loud or anything. But I'm in love with my little sister-in-law. When I got with my wife she was only 13 yrs old. Though threw the years she's grown up to be a very sexy 20 yr old. When ever she comes around she drives me nuts. She's always flirting, by hitting or just messing around and sitting right next to me. When she comes over she's always dressed to kill. So much so I have to go to bathroom and jerk off so no one see's my hard on, especially the wife. I think she's attracted to me too, but I just can't come out and ask and tell my feelings. I know it would kill my wife to find out, but her sister is so hot and everything that I want. When I have sex with my wife I think of her sister. I'm afaird one day I'll say her name instead of wifes. Please someone give advise, beacause I'm lost and I need to figure out what to do with these feelings. Before I say something to her and possibly kill my marriage and her relationship with her sister.

You will always meet someone you find attractive. This is one of the hazards of marriage. You get used to each other, start taking each other for granted and that 'spark' starts to fade.

When someone new catches your eye, it can be extremely exciting. All those old feelings flood back in and you get caught up in fantasies about getting together with that new person.

You say this sister is 'everything you want'. What do you mean by that? Do you mean she is hot and f***able...

or that she is loyal, honest, interesting to talk to, funny, able to support your dreams and aspirations? Seems like the former is the more likely.

If the sister is flirting with you, she is showing a disregard for her sister's marriage. It is very immature and disrespectful.

I'm glad you are concerned for your marriage. You need to think about what happened for you to lose that 'connected' feeling to your wife.

I'd consider marriage counseling and I'd focus on re-establishing a tighter bond with your wife.

You need to nip the flirting thing in the bud. If the sister says something suggestive or flirty just walk away or bring up your wife in the conversation. Do not encourage this behavior.

I think if you re-focus and don't act like you're helpless, you will start to feel more in control.

There are tons of hot women in this world. You can spend your life chasing them down or you can work on your marriage.

How is the relationship between sisters? I have a sister myself and I cannot imagine her flirting with my husband, or me flirting with hers! Like the other post said, it shows nothing but disrespect and immiturity on her part. Surely, she is not thinking of the ramifications. If you have to go jerk off when she is over, it think you are probably not hiding your feelings well, and that is only egging her on. If you have to jerk off over another woman while in the home you share with your wife, when she comes over - clearly, you need to make yourself scarce.

Oh, and when you have sex with your wife - be thinking of your wife. Thinking of the sister is an action on your part, not the "hot" flirting sister.

How old are you and your wife?

Good for you...you haven't acted on your emotions and urgings from the penial brain that often leads us men to mess and misery. Time to practice some disapline and maturity. Let me ask you this...Are you willing to put your wife in crisis, embarrasment and pain for an extended period of time to satisfy your lust for a few moments of slap and tickle?

If you have an affair prepare yourself for the absolute worst.

Jersey Shortie

So you are in-love with someone that would screw over their own sister just because they can? Just remember that someone who would screw over someone they are close to would screw you over in a second too.

I am going to tell you something about women. The less attractive side of women. Some women, women who are selfish and only think about what best benefits themselves, get off on the idea of taking another woman's man away from them. It makes them feel powerful and like they *won* over another woman. When they are really just one of the lowest types of women around.

The fact that this chick it appears is flirting with you, her own sister's husband, does not speak well for the type of person she is.

The fact that you, over loyalty to your wife, are more interested in a way in sharing your *feelings* (and I don't honestly believe you are really in love with her) with her sister, is a little sickening.

If you really want the sister, divorce your wife and then proceed.

It looks like your loyalty has been tested and in my opinion you have failed. You haven't cheated yet obviously. But instead of standing by your wife and getting mad at your sister's in-law's behavior, you are more interested in finding a way to make it happen with her. Think about how you would feel if your wife was interested in your brother and he in her.

You sound like a real champ.

Posted by bucksfan2006:

She's always flirting, by hitting or just messing around and sitting right next to me. When she comes over she's always dressed to kill. So much so I have to go to bathroom and jerk off so no one see's my hard on, especially the wife. I think she's attracted to me too, but I just can't come out and ask and tell my feelings.

I find it hard to believe that your wife hasn't picked up on this "flirting" going on. Not once has she commented about this? As weird as this sounds, I knew a woman who used to hottub naked with her brother-in-law, would show him her breasts, ask him what he thought of her naked. I thought that was attention-needy ... and then she told me her mother (his mother-in-law) flashed him her breasts as well.:rolleyes: What's that about?

Posted by bucksfan2006:

I know it would kill my wife to find out, but her sister is so hot and everything that I want. When I have sex with my wife I think of her sister. I'm afaird one day I'll say her name instead of wifes. Please someone give advise, beacause I'm lost and I need to figure out what to do with these feelings. Before I say something to her and possibly kill my marriage and her relationship with her sister.

Pros:

A good screw with sister-in-law

A possible guest appearance on the Jerry Springer show :eek:

Cons:

Devastated wife

Divorce

Ruined relationship between sisters

Negatively affect other family members as well

A very awkward Thanksgiving :p

Etc.

I think even having those thoughts is bad enough and you are so infatuated that you take it the bathroom.

I would find a way to kill the feelings or tell your wife what is up.

Nobody deserved to be cheated on, even if your just thinking about the sis and what it be like every time you see her I would consider that close enough to cheating to call it wrong.

Tell the little sis to put some clothes on her hot little body and stay clear of you because you married her sis the one you feel in love with in the first place!!!Remember.

My husband loves my sister and thinks she is a beautifull wonderfull person wich is a good thing family should love family but, that should be as fare as it goes unless you decide to make a switch wich requires being HONEST with your wife. Do you really think she deserves being with a Man that is hard up for another women.?.:mad: