LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships

Lack of physical attraction is ruining our relationship

Marriage & Life Partnerships Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.

Like Tree45Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th January 2018, 4:27 PM   #31

Thank you for the answers.
Yes I've been considering to go to a psychologist, or a counsellor. I am not sure what's the difference between the two. I am bit skeptical, though. I went to a psychologist ten years ago or so, during the most miserable years of my life so far (and they were supposed to be the best ones!) but it didn't help me much. But I guess speaking with someone helps to feel better even if he cannot change my life or my feelings.

Most of the time my wife is happy with me, with the exception of days in moments when she get very upset because she thinks I don't appreciate her (not only her looks, but on the whole). This happens approximately once every 3-4 weeks, sometimes more often, sometimes less.
Our relationship is always been like this, marriage hasn't really changed anything. She has always been complaining periodically with me about this. Our arguments are always copies of the same argument over and over.

Maybe it's just my negative attitude, but I think that sooner or later we will separate. I'll try to enjoy as much as I can the good moments we have (and we have many of them). Then I will live the remainder of my life alone, that's probably what I should have done from the beginning. Nonetheless, I will always be very happy that she came into my life.
lazlo is offline   Reply With Quote