i like my bestfriend. who is not my husband. what should i do?

i am 25 years old. i have a crush on my bestfriend. i know him since April '04. i am starting to like him since November'04. i never tell anyone or act like i like him more than friend. he has no idea that i like him. he also very good friend with my husband.

my husband, my bestfriend and other friends and I always go out party or drinking every weekend together. he stay at our house almost every weekend in the guess room because he can't drive home. when we hang out, i will hug him sometimes or give him a kiss, but he thought it was just a friend kiss and hug, but inside me i felt more than that.

last week my husband was out of town. my bestfriend and i went out drinking at the bar together and he stay in the guess room as usual. But later that night i convinced him to stay in the same bed as me and he's ok with that because the guess room was dirty. last week my husband's mother came to stay with us for 2 days and i haven't clean the bed sheet yet. he didn't want to sleep on dirty sheet so he asked if he could sleep next to me nothing happen.

next day he we went to the bar again and as always he stayed at my house. he slept in the same with me just like last night. but after we turn the light off we started to get little closer. we made out but we didn't kissed on the lips just around the faces......

we woke up next day. i told him that i like him, but he didn't say that he like me back but he said that he was just too comfortable with me and he had too much drink. i know that deep down inside he might has a little feeling for me, but he respects my husband. he said if i am single he would pursue something more than friend.

we are still bestfriend nothing change. we decided not to tell my husband. but what should i do? i want to be with my husband but i like my bestfriend. how can i stop liking him more than friend? i really need some advice please help me

thank you so much

Don'tcha think it's odd that your Friend says HE has to much respect for YOUR husband BUT you don't seem to have ENOUGH RESPECT for your husband to stop trying to hit it with the Friend? :confused:

You're MARRIED.. while it's okay to think someone else is attractive whats up with YOU actively trying to make something into this?

Stop having this Guy over when your hubby isn't home, Stop hugging and kissing him and work on the marriage... believe me the grass isn't always greener...