Love is complicated

Lifeiscrazy55

Hi all!

New here hope it treats me well!

So here is my story in fast version...

I was married young we wer 22 years old and a 1 year old child. So basically things happen and we grow we party and we lose each other.. basically 9 years ago my husband and best friend kissed at least twice well me and him worked it out and shut out friends to focus on re building us! Things were great, but st times I just wouldn't let things go and sorry, but I should have cause I was saying and speaking with another man saying things I shouldn't. Anyways back to the story. I tried to "face my fear" and hang out with this other couple again and it made things way beyond worse. It's so hard though cause all our mutual friends. So last year we went to a New Years party and my husband got beyond trashed and when the ball dropped kissed EVERYONE possibly even her just pecks basically would you be mad or drop it?

would you be mad or drop it?

I'd drop the alcohol and hard-partying lifestyle first.

Then I'd make a marriage counseling appointment to talk about commitment, healthy boundaries and communication. With a 10-year old depending on you to do the right thing, lots at stake...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 5
Mrs. John Adams

I agree with mr lucky

Therapy....together. Stop partying and acting like children and get new friends. Set strict boundaries. Talk and communicate about your feelings and fears with each other....

and most of all....

Grow up and become responsible adults for your child.