Me and my husband

Megumi2019

hello everyone,

Me and my husband just got married after 9 years in relationship, we always far from each other but every moment if he had vacant he always texted me and called me. We have children and im now pregnant for almost 6months. We had fight in phone because he is far from us. i usually blocked him and not talk to him everytime we having a fight but after a 2-3 days we reconcile. but this this time, he blocked me after a 4 days of fighting for the first time but just for 1 day. So i called and called him and texted him to reconcile and maybe im too much thats why he explode but he said he don't want to talk to me yet because he is scared at me but the love is still there. Then he never answered my many calls and text. So, My feeling is so depressed and I'm thinking maybe he had another woman that's why he ignored all my call and text which he didn't did it before. So, i push myself to move a little and stop calling and texting him for a week, then I received a call from him but he didn't answer and he off the call. its was 5 calls he did, so i decided to call him, maybe because he is ok now but he's he hesitate to talk yet. but again for several calls and text he didn't answer one. And again the called me twice in the next day (3am and 6am). What does it means? He really going to break up with me? what shall i do?

d0nnivain

You don't go silent & block your spouse. You two need to learn to fight fairly & maturely. Communication is key. Get some MC.

• Like 7
Thisguy21

Dated him for 9 years before marriage and now kids and six months pregnant. I'll guess at 2-3 years married. So 12ish years together. Did you start dating at 3 years old? Because Describing the way you two fight, you must still be in highschool right?

Mr. Lucky
we always far from each other but every moment if he had vacant he always texted me and called me.

Far from each other as in you live is separate places?

Even if you both fought fairly (you don't :mad: ), you can't conduct a marriage by phone. Nor can he be a dad long distance.

Why are you apart?

Mr. Lucky

• Like 1
IndigoNight

So, basically after all this time your husband pulls your "go to" move of blocking your partner when mad, and you didn't like it. Sorry, but it is a childish behavior (my teenage daughter doesn't even do this!) and not how married couples should handle a disagreement. If you are upset and don't want to talk, tell each other you need time to cool down, or whatever, and then work things out once you can both be rational. Stop blocking each other! Learn how to communicate and resolve your issues, and seek outside help if needed.

If you're spending too much time apart, perhaps it is time to figure out how to rectify whatever situation is causing the distance (get a job that doesn't involve traveling so much, find local employment, travel together when possible etc.) instead of living in a marriage that doesn't seem to make either of you happy. Blocking calls, and wondering about affairs are NOT signs of a healthy relationship.

GunslingerRoland

You say the love is still there, but I really question that. People who really love each other don't treat each other like this.

The way you act when you are angry, upset, emotional, defines the relationship. Everyone is nice when they are happy and agreeing.

If you guys can't disagree without throwing tantrums, you will never have a successful relationship.

Also why do you keep adding children to this unstable marriage?