Emotionless/performance anxiety !

Hi,

In need of advice. Husband and I have been married almost 3 years, together for 2 before marriage. He's been having sexual performance anxiety since 4 months after we met. We are 24 years old.. I feel maybe too young for health related issues, but he won't see a doctor for it. I feel like I've done a lot to try and make him confident, loved, and supported. I even backed off initiating sex like he's asked and tried snuggling more and being more flirty, and being intimate without sex hasn't worked.

It seems he only wants to when he's in the mood or when he drinks. Even then he goes super quick or can't keep it up, unless he's drunk then he can go forever. There's a month or two a year where he seems to have stopped over thinking it and just enjoy himself.

We have twin boys who are 2, but we were having these issues long before the kids arrived. The time it started was after his 21st birthday trip to vegas where he was crying on the phone to me wanting to see me. He did some stuff there I know he's not proud of like drug use, but he kept denying that he cheated. I only asked because his friend said some things that lead me questioning. So I let it go and moved forward. Before the trip though, he kept saying his previous girlfriend never wanted sex and he was happy I loved having sex with him. I don't mean to bring up the past, I'm just trying to view things from all perspectives. Especially since we were always all over each other. Plus there was recently a time I overheard him talking to a friend where his friend told him to just cheat on me. I don't know what lead up or after because I walked in and they froze up. I ignored it but it still secretly hurts me.

The past week, I found male enhancers but he never initiated sex with me nor touched me in 2 months. He has paid more attention to his phone on our vacation and at home than with me.

He doesn't communicate with me so easily, like he's ashamed of showing his feelings? He's emotionless and passionless with me. I know I've had my share of problems struggling with ppd and family issues, but he said he's noticed positive changes in me and he loves how I'm continuing to work on mysel for our family.

Anyways, I don't know what else I need to do. I feel like he's unattracted to me and or not comfortable with me. He reassures me he is, but I feel like there's something going on health wise or he just doesn't want to talk with me about deep issues. Trying not to over think here, but I'm not getting feedback or told if I've done something to upset him.

Any advice or things I can do is greatly appreciated!

Suggest this sexual order to him and see what happens....

Hand job until he cums. Blow job after until he's hard again and then sex.