What Do You Think Of A Financially Based Relationship?

I have a 57-year-old male friend that sees a beautiful 23-year-old female. He pays her $150 for a sexual relationship on Friday evening. It lasts about one hour.

However, the relationship has developed and they now see each other every day - dinner, movies, etc. However, they only have sex once a week, where he pays her $150.00. He doesn't pay her anything for all those other days, but does pay for everything on the date. She is now planning on moving in with him. Free room and board but he still pays her $150 a week.

I realize that once he stops paying her, or she stops having sex with him, the relationship ends.

I see many marriages and relationships end because one partner stopped "producing" or "providing." For example, he or she, stopped working and refuses to find another job. The partner won't put up with it and told him/her either find a job or get out.

Or, he/she, doesn't want to have sex anymore, so the partner finds another, and the relationship ends.

Has anyone been in a financially based relationship? Do you think it's much different than current relationships?

Do you think it's much different than current relationships?

The "beautiful 23-year-old female" is engaging in prostitution (and with very poor negotiating skills :(). I'd guess that's quite different than most "current relationships"...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 1