Would a 32yearold man cheat on his gf if he married, since she is his only sexpartner

If a 32 year old man who marries his gf of 2 years and she is the only one he has ever slept with, will he cheat years down the road, even if he seems happy with her now?

Reasons why he was a virgin at 30: he was a late bloomer, and once he started dating at 24, was in multiple relationships with religious women who didnt believe in sex before marriage. He is religious but doesnt believe in no sex before marriage

T-16bullseyeWompRat

There is no way to predict a cheater. The likelihood of him cheating I would say is about the same as everyone else. You can be a player your entire single life and get married and never cheat on your spouse. You can be a religious person with strong personal beliefs and a strict code against adultery and cheat while married, or say rape young alter boys or something. Has nothing to do with your beliefs or background. You can be a generally low character person and never cheat on a spouse. You can be a generally high character person and slip off into an affair while married.

I mean, how many people have uttered this phrase "I would never ever expect him/her to be the type of person to cheat"

Sometimes these kind of guys get overconfident when they have managed to get a gf and so can be very open to all offers as they are just so happy to have offloaded the virgin tag,

The world is then their oyster and they grab it with both hands.

Personally I would not advise anyone to marry a virgin/near virgin as it seems there always comes a time when they feel they have missed out and want to go sow some wild oats. Not always necessarily with hundreds of people, it may only be just one or two... But if you are their spouse it is still one or two too many...

Cheating is a character issue and not about when someone lost their virginity or how many people they have been with prior.

Cheating is about selfishness and entitlement.

If someone is very self-centered, entitled and feel that rules are for other people but not them, they are at high risk of cheating.

If someone only cares about their immediate gratification and doesn't care about other people's feelings or well being, they are at high risk of cheating.

The fact that this guy was dating very religious women and respecting their beliefs and choices, leads me to believe he is no higher risk of cheating than any other person.

• Like 1
He is religious but doesnt believe in no sex before marriage

Is that the same as saying he believes in sex before marriage :confused: ???

If so, and he was a virgin until 30, I'd guess there's something else going on. And even more than understanding his propensity for infidelity, I'd want to know what that is. YMMV...

Mr. Lucky

The more important question is, are you sexually compatible? That is, are you on the same page in terms of frequency and range of activities? If not, then there may well be issues that could lead one or both of you to cheat - or, that could lead to the relationship failing.