I'm not feel attractrive for my husband

Hi!

My name is Eva and I'm 42, my husband is 58, we are together for 22 years. We have a good marriage, he is very protective and loving, he often make me breakfast, invite to the theater or opera (he really loves opera), give presents and flowers, hug me, but from a certain date I feel that he loves me, but not lust me.

My husband always had a high libido, he hasn't any problem with erection actually and never had problems with sex, I always like sex with my husband very much. We haven't children and we have full freedom in our home.

But, some time ago, I noticed that we made love, but he didn't caress and kiss me and didn't have fun in bed. Generally he was pensive and focused on the job only. I asked our copartner and I heard that my husband had a very agressive customer (we are both attorneys). But actually this customer serves a prison sentence and my husband should be calm.

We have sex, but I miss the kisses, caresses, solicitation during the day, flirting, light slates, erotic touching and similar. I'm sure that he haven't a lover, because we live and work together. I trust him.

Although I take care about my body, face, hair, I go to the fitness regularly, I'm skinny, I go to the microlipofiling regularly, wear sexy underclothes everyday, and I look young, I feel old, not sexy, unattractive and bad.

I think about it and I don't know, what can I do. I ask you for your advice.

Sorry for eventually mistakes, I don't live in English-speaking country.

Edited by suricate
But, some time ago, I noticed that we made love, but he didn't caress and kiss me and didn't have fun in bed.

You have more control in this situation than you think you do.

First of all, you have to let go of this idea that your husband doesn't "lust" you. You have to wake up believing that you are beautiful and hot and sexy and desirable.

Then - you have to show it to your husband.

Don't wait for him to kiss you, then spend your day sad because he didn't. Walk up to him and plant one on him. Tell him you love him, you hope he has a good day, and that you are really looking forward to being with him when he gets home (with a sexy smile.)

During sex, don't wait for him to kiss you. Kiss him. Talk to him. Tell him how and where to touch you. Give him positive affirmation when he does it right. Be sexy and assertive.

• Author
You have more control in this situation than you think you do.

First of all, you have to let go of this idea that your husband doesn't "lust" you. You have to wake up believing that you are beautiful and hot and sexy and desirable.

Then - you have to show it to your husband.

Don't wait for him to kiss you, then spend your day sad because he didn't. Walk up to him and plant one on him. Tell him you love him, you hope he has a good day, and that you are really looking forward to being with him when he gets home (with a sexy smile.)

During sex, don't wait for him to kiss you. Kiss him. Talk to him. Tell him how and where to touch you. Give him positive affirmation when he does it right. Be sexy and assertive.

Thank you for advice :)

You're right, I should be more active.

He know how to touch me, he do it good, but... mechanically :/ Without emotions. I see it.

Now it's evening and he is working and working and working :(

Thank you for advice :)

You're right, I should be more active.

He know how to touch me, he do it good, but... mechanically :/ Without emotions. I see it.

Now it's evening and he is working and working and working :(

The woman is the one who leads emotion. Go in there and massage his shoulders and neck. See if you can talk him into taking a break...

If you can't talk him into it, give him a little soft wet kiss on his ear and whisper to him that you when he is available, you would like some time with him. Be assertive and sultry - not insecure and needy. Who knows? He may decide he can take a break...

• Author
The woman is the one who leads emotion. Go in there and massage his shoulders and neck. See if you can talk him into taking a break...

If you can't talk him into it, give him a little soft wet kiss on his ear and whisper to him that you when he is available, you would like some time with him. Be assertive and sultry - not insecure and needy. Who knows? He may decide he can take a break...

Maybe it's good idea...

Ok, I will get changed and go to him.