Sexless marriage in 4months !

Hi, I'm female if 30. Got married 4 months back was a loved marriage. Before marriage he wall all excited about sex and all and for two months he was too.... But after after two months we had our reasons to move lul far from his family so first month I thought he was missing his home too much so lost his sex drive but it's been two months from that and just four months from our marraige n we have sex once a week may b less once in. Ten days...

Should I be worried or am I just over thinking coz sexless is hurting me :'(

Suggest please...

• Like 1

Hey there, please keep working on this issue and i'm sure it's gonna work out...been in sexless for 1 year 8 months now...it hurts and i have no idea why i keep hoping things will turn around.....:(:)

• Like 1

Could there be depression over the move, or resentment over the move. Why did you move?

Two months and down to once a week - is not horrible - but you are new to each other and you would expect it to take a a year or more to settle down.

Many long term married couples (mainly with kids) are at once a week.

How is the quality and energy when you do have sex?

4 months is a while. Maybe you can get some couple's counseling, from a religious leader, or a psychologist. There can be a TON of reasons he is shying away from sex with you....it would be a really good idea to find out which reason it is. It might be fixable, like past sexual abuse, etc