Ever since pregnancy, sex is "eh"

Johnsmith1003

So in short, wife's sex drive is nowhere. When we met, she was kinky. A totally different person in public as quiet and docile and bedroom time naughty and adventurous. Ever since she had our son (now 2) her sex drive died. No more adventure anything. I'll instigate sex almost all the time. She will once a month. She says sex is perceived different now because she knows sex could lead to pregnancy and baby, and not pleasurable as a stand alone activity. I don't mean to be selfish, I can't relate but imagine how she feels. Pregnancy must've sucked. Shouldn't dictate what happens now. How do I help her? I acknowledged I'm bummed about mine staying the same and hers vastly different. I wouldn't say she's preoccupied with him because we do it equally plus there's her family that helps constantly. Doesn't work too much and I like giving her massages to relax

It's just evolution. Having a child causes a women to focus on that child, so it can survive. Her body has changed and he role now is to raise that child. Children cause this so they survive.

You are still full of sperm so you are supposed to continue procreating. That's why a lot of marriages break up as soon as the child comes. Then man needs the sex so he goes find another partner.

It's just evolution.

• Like 2

Offer to use BC again if that will ease her mind. Have you been away alone together even overnight since your son was born? Perhaps a night in a hotel so she can be your wife instead of a mommy will help. Romance her. Sweep her off her feet then really talk at breakfast & on the drive home.

• Like 1

seek professional help may be a doctor or psychiatrist.

she could be suffering depression.

do not take this case lightly!

I gave my ex all the unlimited sex and he still left so I don't know if that's true @Dolfin80

I watched a show the other day on this, why relationships now are only short term. Whereas in the old days they were longer for child survival.

The experts were saying that now it's much easier for one partner to loose interest hence leave and start a family with another partner. New world evolution.

Offer to use BC again if that will ease her mind.

Had the same thought. Why is she worried about pregnancy and what are you doing about birth control?

Mr. Lucky