younger woman

My wife and I just had our 8 year anniversary. We have 4 kids togother and she had to children before we got married. A few years ago while I was working and one of my wifes guy friends came over. A few months later she told me that she fell asleep on the couch with him. Somehow rubbing started and they f*cked. And again about 2 years ago i think she cheated again. We split up and she started date the guy I thought she cheated with. Now about me Not long before I left I kissed another girl. After we seperated I slept with another woman once the only other woman I have slep with.

We decided to work things out. Now I am watched like a hawk. I cant go anywhere without her she goes through my friend list on fb.

Well there is the young woman sje turns 18 in dec the same month I turn 30. I have known her for nearly her whole life. She has grown to be very attractive and is showing interest in me. We talk daily for the last week and I am starting to have feeling for her. We have not physical contact but. Not sure how to processed....

also note im bad with woman I married my highschool sweetheart. And only had 5 girlfriends

Stay away from the 18 year old. Even if her birthday makes her legal her life stage is not yours.

You need to concentrate on cleaning up the mess that is your life. You have 4 small children to think about. Put your energy into making their childhoods happy. Yes, that means forgoing your needs in favor of theirs. I am not saying you have to stay married to your wife but don't start an affair especially not with a child.

• Like 3

OK, young attractive 18yo girl, giving you the come on.

30 years old horny as hell, of course, too good an opportunity to miss...

Take her virginity too, wow! YOU would be DA MAN!!!!

BUT

6 little kids rely on you, grow up, stop thinking with your d*ck and act like a responsible father.

smh

• Like 1
Clarence_Boddicker

Past cheating doesn't condone future cheating. If neither of you value fidelity, why stay married or why not just have an open marriage?

If your marriage is not an issue for you, what do you want from an 18 year old, sex or a relationship? Sex is fine, but a relationship most likely won't work out & end in heartbreak for you.

• Like 1