now his laziness got me robbed VENT

We have been arguing for years about his nasty, selfish, lazy habits in the house and his refusal to move out of this dump in a bad neighborhood.

A couple weeks ago I found a secret recording he made of me and sent to his work computer, which is not even private!

He's used his friends and family against me, ganging up and throwing me under the bus countless times.

When my son moved to his dad's, which probably wouldn't have happened if I wasn't with this guy, he showed NO empathy.

He lost his job last week, due to being lazy, and got mad at me for being upset, and then made a scene outside in frontbof the neighbors.

And NOW my music equip that I hadn't even used has been stolen along with my wallet because he keeps leaving the door unlocked even though we live in a high crime area.

So I cancelled all my cards and repurchased the equipment from the funds we were going to use to pay bills on thus dump, and he can figure out how to pay them.

I WANT to be kicked out of this hellhole.

What will it take to leave him, someone plz kick me in the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no family and a low paying full time job and a toddler with him. If any one of those three issues were different, I would be gone.

Watch him get mad at ME for replacing what was stolen while he was out with the door unlocked. I begged him not to do this MANY times :mad:

I have told him someone could even hide in here waiting to do who knows what, and we have a child, and he has still been going out without locking the door. He props it open, and everyone can see its open and see him leave. But he's just worried he' ll be locked out if he loses his key, so whatever's convenient for him! Douche.

I have no family and a low paying full time job and a toddler with him. If any one of those three issues were different, I would be gone.

Those are actually 3 good reasons to figure out something else. Otherwise, nothing gets better and you get to stay in the "dump" you're so happy about with the partner you're so pleased with...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 3

Leave, it will be okay. A year from now you'll look back and wonder why you waited so long. Life doesn't have to be this way.

Best of luck to you! :bunny:

• Like 4

Um, if you left YOUR stuff in the car in a high crime area, regardless of whether the doors are locked or not, that's your fault, not his. Just asking for it to be stolen...

Instead of putting all the blame on him, put your big girl panties on and do something about it.

• Author

when he leaves the apartment, he leaves the door open and props it open with a handweight so that he can get back in without having to use a key- i have asked him many times not to do that- i keep coming home to an open door, and we have had three home invasions, and he's still doing it.

i keep coming home to an open door, and we have had three home invasions, and he's still doing it.

Were it me, I'd come to a different home.

Look, child in tow and not a lot of $$$, I know it's easier said than done. But I'd rather rent a room in someone else's house than live in an unsafe situation in my own.

Doesn't sound like he's going to change. So your choices seem to be complain about things or change things - pick one...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 6

Now IS the time to leave!

This "douchebag" as you affectionately call him is just an irresponsible person.

It would be far cheaper to LEAVE! Believe me, it won't stop here.

Now you're supporting him? Yeah NOW is the time to get your name OFF the lease and get as far away as possible. Leave him all your keys and see how he likes the few possessions he has left, stolen. Better still, leave the keys in the door! You may as well.

I'd clean out my stuff immediately, store it at friends houses and live in a refuge like yesterday!

Then save for another place and see if you can salvage your relationship with your son. Really SOME people are just not worth the hassle and heartache.

Lion Heart.

• Like 1

Thought husbands were supposed to protect thier wife, not do careless crap a child should know better then. Be thankful only things were stolen, it could have been worse.

• Like 1