My Husband Fathered A Child With Another Woman

Hi,

Just wanted to you guys an update on my marriage situation. Well I found out on Friday my husband fathered a child during the course of our marriage. Needless to say I am quite hurt and shock. I've haven't eaten, drank or slept in days. I know no one will respond to this posting, but just wanted to say that it is true when a spouse frequently accuses you of cheating it is because they are doing the cheating. My husband would spend days/weeks without coming home. He told me he was at work. I believed him. When he did come home, his lower regions would smell like condoms. He would tell me it was because the meds I was taking. I wasn't on any meds. So I'm going to wrap this story like this it hurts like hell. So please take heed of the warning signs. Now my life has turned up side down. Divorce is imminent. Heartbreak always.

I am so sorry for your pain how deep it must be.This is total betrayal and a hard one to except. I hope you are taking care of yourself.You need to consider counseling if you have not already. Know you did nothing to deserve this from him and one day your pain will lessen. My heart and prayers are with you big hugs.Why he smells like condoms is a big wonder because they sure did not work. He must of been to cheap to buy ones that do not break or have holes in them.

Edited by scatterd
  • Like 2
whichwayisup
Hi,

Just wanted to you guys an update on my marriage situation. Well I found out on Friday my husband fathered a child during the course of our marriage. Needless to say I am quite hurt and shock. I've haven't eaten, drank or slept in days. I know no one will respond to this posting, but just wanted to say that it is true when a spouse frequently accuses you of cheating it is because they are doing the cheating. My husband would spend days/weeks without coming home. He told me he was at work. I believed him. When he did come home, his lower regions would smell like condoms. He would tell me it was because the meds I was taking. I wasn't on any meds. So I'm going to wrap this story like this it hurts like hell. So please take heed of the warning signs. Now my life has turned up side down. Divorce is imminent. Heartbreak always.

What a real shi.t he is!

Bolded: Why would you assume this? Not true at all.

Sorry that you're hurting. Take care of you, rely on your friends and family to help you through this and do FILE immediately for divorce. Your husband made it seem like you were crazy (gas lighting you) and all the meanwhile he was doing x,y and z behind your back.

• Like 2

I'm so sorry for your pain. You are better off without a cheating husband. You don't need the drama and stress of an OC.

I'm not sure of the dates all this happened, but do get tested for Std's. You don't know how many people he was sleeping with. Do you have any support at all in real life?

• Like 2
  • Author

Thank you all for your well wishes and support. My doctor has me on a couple of therapeutic meds and in addition she would like me to go to counseling.

• Like 1
dreamingoftigers

Nothing will ease the pain of this but time,

and possibly in the distant future a trustworthy partner.

I am so so so sorry that you are going through this.

What an evil thing to do to someone.

• Like 2