Where has the touch gone...

Emotionless Destiny

Her touch makes me shy... smile... chills run down my body... I miss the touch of my wife... Where has this compassion and love gone... My wife has her tasks and ideas for her day planned... My life falls second... I listen to her every moment in the day if she needs me... But when I need an ear or just some communication I am left out... I need emotion compassion and love... Where has my wife gone... Feeling emotionless ?

HeartWon'tHeal

I understand how you feel. I have been in a sexless marriage for 17 years and this is my husbands choice. I am very lonely and frustrated and it is probably what causes my depression. My husband always wants me to listen to his problems but when I want to discuss how I am feeling he shuts me down.

Have you had a heart to heart talk with your wife? Do you take her on dates? Do you know her love language and what she needs? Do you think she is having an affair? How old is she? Maybe she is menopausal?

You need to talk to her. Let her know how you feel. How you really love her, but miss her touch and emotion. If you get starved of emotion you'll be very vulnerable, which could have terrible consequences.

If she loves you, she'll listen to you. I know i would if my H spoke to me. Do it gently and in a calm tone.

My life falls second... I listen to her every moment in the day if she needs me...

I am so sorry.

Maybe you ought to put your life first for a while, stop being their every moment for her, and plan out moments for yourself. You can't always change your wife, but you can change yourself and your life, even while remaining in marriage.

Find some joy an emotions (no not cheating) in other places an people.

Maybe she might notice...your ability to get you life needs partially met elsewhere.