How would you wine and dine your husband?

I'm not going to lie my husband is not very good at showing affection and this last week he really let me down. At first I was heart broken and depressed I do so many little things for him to show him I love him and feel it is unreciprocated. After torturing myself for days I think I've come to something, I know I'm not perfect no one is but I sure try I have arranged golf games for him and his family (something he loves and hasn't done for years) I had him invite the boys over I cooked steak sandwiches for them and then left so they could have guy time , I encourage him to go out and play hockey tourneys( hockey is his life) but I haven't done anything big in a while for him , why would I put in the effort when I won't get any for myself? But that's the problem despite the lack of affection I still love him to death and I feel I need to show him more so now then ever after this horrible week. I thing I'm bad for is ragging on him for drinking I DO NOT like it but I feel like I need to ease up so here is my plan a chessie romantic dinner for two bottle of wine and a case of beer waiting for him when he gets home ( he is out of town) long stem candles and rose petals on the table candles every where around the house and amazing steak dinner ( the cheesier i can make this the better it will make him laugh trust me!! ) any ideas what I can add? Perhaps a bubble bath with rose petals?or to much??How would you wine and dine the love of your life??

Edited by Todarich
Spelling
StalwartMind

Buy or make some pastry/dessert that you can feed each other while having a bubble bath. Soft music (or whatever type of music you prefer) to help set the mood and let the senses flow. Buy/use a small toy boat and write a message on it for him to read and push it through the foam to him. The best part about romance is that there are so many ways to be creative and show your love. I know not every man is savvy with doing or thinking romantic plans but if he really enjoys, then you should take pleasure in making it special. There are probably other areas where he shine and you take joy in that. I'm sure people have different ideas of how much cheesiness is appropriate but it's really between each couple to decide so go crazy if he loves it.

It varies depending on what any individual man likes, but this is how I would pamper my ex.

Cook him a steak meal, ice cold glass of cranberry juice instead of alcohol. Made from scratch red velvet peanut butter cookies waiting for him after. A simple bouquet of carnations (his favorite flower). A sparkling clean home, fresh bed sheets, fluffy warm towel for when he gets out of the bath, put Epsom salts in the bath to ease his muscles. Electric blanket warming on the bed. Lay him down and give him a back massage, a blowjob, 2 if he wanted to cum again. Have a fresh set of PJs ready for him to change into, then give him a scalp massage while he lays in bed. Within 2 minutes he'd be snoring.

How sexy do you want to make it? You in a frilly apron & high heels but not much more? ;)

First off I would figure out how one sided things have been. If you are very unhappy for a long period of time with many attempted conversations my "wining and dining" would be a marriage therapist.

But, in my life, we go back and forth planning things for each other. So, for example, this past weekend I put together a belated joint bday celebration for both of our birthdays. We went to dinner at the top rated restaurant in our area (that had to be booked two months ahead of time) and then we overnighted at a resort we hadn't been to in our area.

My husband likes to travel so trips away means the most to him. But for something easier, a nice dinner, his favorite chocolate chip cookies and something sexy on.

And if I really want to blow his mind, bring out "Big Red". :laugh: