So how do you have sex with your kids in the house?

So far it is a little trickier with two of them - 4 and 1 years old - but we still have about as much as we ever have had.

Okay, here is the most recent little trick. Our youngest one was having a nap in the afternoon as she usually does for a couple of hours. Our oldest one was watching a Disney movie. My wife and I were on the couch lying with each other. I had just gotten home from work. So my wife feels "something" poking into her back and I suggest keeping him contained while we sneak upstairs. So we do. He notices this and I told him that "Daddy is just going to the washroom, go back and watch your show."

"Okay daddy."

My wife and I go into our room, close and lock the doors and start it up. A few minutes later all is well. Our oldest one didn't even leave the living room and our youngest one was still passed out as usual. And they say sex stops with children. Not us it doesn't.

So tell me the creative ways you have sex in your home by fooling your kids.

Look them straight in the eye and say

I want you guys to go downstairs and be very quiet. I'm going to make love to your mother now.

That always worked with my kids.

• Like 4

Why not just tell them that mommy and daddy need some alone time?

I've never understood why people feel that they need to hide the fact from their kids that they are having sex.

• Like 2
victoriaparker739

Buy your 4 year old a videogame and let him play it less frequently so it would keep him craving for more. Whenever you guys want to make love, let him play the videogame. He wouldnt evenpay attention to whats going on around him.

Not that often....like many married folks with kids. :( But we try to schedule regular "pretend date nights" and send the kids over to grandma's or a sitter's house.

Bedtime?

When I was married, we would just close (and temporarily lock) the door to get it on. If little ones crawl in with you at night, you can both crawl out and get your naughty on in another room and come back.

Never busted. Had lots and lots of sex. The only trick was staying up at night after little ones pass out!

• Like 1
Bedtime?

When I was married, we would just close (and temporarily lock) the door to get it on. If little ones crawl in with you at night, you can both crawl out and get your naughty on in another room and come back.

Never busted. Had lots and lots of sex. The only trick was staying up at night after little ones pass out!

I did this with my husband, I don't think my son noticed a thing lol.

Just wait for the last one to sleep and do your business...

Well me and my ex-husband would take a showers together and make it look like we needed to get cleaned because we were sweaty, LOL

Or we just set the kids up with movie or video games and snacks and say mom and dad need a little nap and lock our bedroom door. It’s always worked all you really need is about 30 minutes or so video games and movies will give you more than enough time.

• Like 2

If we're talking when they're still awake: My 8-year old still likes long baths a couple times a week. Those are good opportunities. One time we were up in the attic "looking for Christmas decorations". And if he's playing outside with friends, it's usually pretty easy to take advantage.

We did have one horror story. When he was about 5, we thought he was totally preoccupied downstairs, and failed to close our bedroom door. With my wife moaning on the bed while I performed oral on her, I turned my head to find him standing there staring at me. Kids can be ninjas like that.

Yes, ninjas! My then five year old son caught us once. We said we were wrestling!

Years later when he was a teenager, I caught him masterbating. His turn to be mortified. We had always taught our kids to respect a closed door as someone's right to privacy, but both times the doors were open. Oops!

So, the lesson is: close and lock doors. Teach kids about the right to privacy, yours and theirs.

How fun that you two are enjoying sex! Keep it up, so to speak. ;)

Edited by blueskyday
  • Like 1

Until my youngest was a year old his crib was in the master bedroom. We would make love while he was sleeping and we'd try to be quiet so as not to disturb him but he could sleep through almost anything. One night we were making love and we were both into it and didn't notice the baby stirring. When we were done (the bedside light was on) we both noticed that he had pulled himself up and was peering at us over his crib rails. Apparently he had witnessed much of the show and found it thoroughly fascinating.

• Like 1

Okay I have to tell this one. My wife and I when we were engaged and I was sleeping at her place. Before work we decided to have morning sex. Her then 24 year old son apparently was in the living room and heard us. He text her and asked that we keep the morning sex to a minimum because he didn't want to hear all that. LOL

• Like 1
  • Author
Yes, ninjas! My then five year old son caught us once. We said we were wrestling!

Years later when he was a teenager, I caught him masterbating. His turn to be mortified. We had always taught our kids to respect a closed door as someone's right to privacy, but both times the doors were open. Oops!

So, the lesson is: close and lock doors. Teach kids about the right to privacy, yours and theirs.

How fun that you two are enjoying sex! Keep it up, so to speak. ;)

Yeah, its working. The kids go down early in the evening so we always have time in the evening. But sometimes "it" comes up in the afternoon and we have to get creative.

If we're talking when they're still awake: My 8-year old still likes long baths a couple times a week. Those are good opportunities. One time we were up in the attic "looking for Christmas decorations". And if he's playing outside with friends, it's usually pretty easy to take advantage.

We did have one horror story. When he was about 5, we thought he was totally preoccupied downstairs, and failed to close our bedroom door. With my wife moaning on the bed while I performed oral on her, I turned my head to find him standing there staring at me. Kids can be ninjas like that.

This is why no matter what I lock the door. I don't even have kids, but I'm STILL making sure nobody can bust in unannounced.

Yeah, I walked in on my parents when I was about nine. Same scenario minus the moans. I didn't really register what was happening. That was the only time I recall ever seeing evidence, haha. They kept it hidden pretty well from me and my siblings.

They've been together for 35 years, and as weird as it may sound, I really do hope they're still intimate with each other, especially with all the kids moved out by now haha :)

• 2 weeks later...
CrystalShine2011

My ex had two children - 5 and 8 - and every time they would have bath time, quiet time in their room we would sneak a quicky in our bedroom with the doors locked. It's all about timing! "Quick! Shhh!" haha.

Usually in the morning, and behind a locked door if the are home.

Just yesterday my oldest daughter in her teens showed us a piece of paper with her writing about her horror when she saw us going at it doggie, complete with an illustration of what she saw. "Why were you in that position?" I just said, "Don't worry about it." And then spent the rest of the night laughing.

we had two kids, and it almost never stopped our lovemaking. I do not understand why some people have a big problem with this.

First, your bedroom should be OFF LIMITS to the kids. you do not have to explain why. they should know they can not go in there, ESPECIALLY them just walking thru the door without knocking first.

2nd have a GOOD LOCK on your bedroom door, and use it.

3rd get a stereo up there, and get some loud sexy music to play.

if we are specifically talking about a 1 and 4 year olds....just put them down for a nap or nighttime, and close your door and do it.

If they come whining to you for something, give them a swift kick in the azz for disturbing you when they should be in bed.

that is all

• Like 2
  • Author

This morning it was around 8am. Our son had been awake for an hour. I woke up and our daughter was still sleeping. I had heard my wife come upstairs to use the bathroom and told her to keep our son "contained". She did as she put a cartoon on for him and upstairs she went. 10 minutes of fun time for us. We always find a way to adjust. It hasn't stopped our sex life at all. We have as much sex now as before we had children. I was always told once kids come the sex life drops like a stone. Two kids later.............still going strong.

Lock the door and turn on music. Repeat...LOCK THE DOOR. I have a friend who complains the kids are always busting in on them. Um....LOCK THE DOOR.

toolforgrowth

If it's a Friday or Saturday night I let my 7 year old daughter stay up as late as she wants. If GF and I want to get it on, I just tell her that we're tired and are going to go to bed and that if she needs something she's a big girl and can get it herself. She knows that means to not disturb us because we're "sleeping". Lol She loves minecraft so I get her and my GF's oldest daughter set up together and they'll leave us alone for HOURS.

My xWW allowed the kids to get in the way of our sex life and I did nothing to prevent it. I've learned from that mistake and I initiate with my GF regardless. She herself comments on how great our sex life is and that she's never had that before. I'm doing everything to keep that going.

And yes, I lock the door!