I have the best wife ever

You know you have a good woman when she takes a few personal days off with you so you both can play GTA V next week. Yeah we are still immature in some aspects but we love this game.

• Like 9

It makes me very happy to see you post this, Woggle...

Refer back to it often - especially during the occasional dark days!

• Like 1
  • Author
NICE.

I'll be at the midnight release. mwahahahahah....

Us too. I don't know why but this really means a lot to me. This touches my heart more than any other woman has. I know that sounds silly.

• Like 3

So many women are disgusting by guys who game, but what they don't realize is how thrilled we'd be if they joined in! A lot of guys fall "in love" when they find out a girl likes to game.

My ex was the one who introduced me to Warcraft back in like 1995 (Warcraft II that is, not WoW). One time we played via direct dial modem connection from her parent's house to my apartment. :) She played bits of Starcraft and Warcraft III as well. We also played a number of Final Fantasy games together. She'd sit back and watch the story unfold, admire the art, and give her opinions on what I should do next. She genuinely enjoyed it and always anticipated the next release.

I feel the same way about women who like metal music :) or PLAY metal music :love:

• Author

I am more of a GTA fan than a gamer. Most of the time my PS3 is used as a blu ray player or to watch netflix. I did like The Last of Us though.

My ex was the one who introduced me to Warcraft back in like 1995 (Warcraft II that is, not WoW). One time we played via direct dial modem connection from her parent's house to my apartment. :) She played bits of Starcraft and Warcraft III as well. We also played a number of Final Fantasy games together. She'd sit back and watch the story unfold, admire the art, and give her opinions on what I should do next. She genuinely enjoyed it and always anticipated the next release.

I feel the same way about women who like metal music :) or PLAY metal music :love:

I would love to find a gamer guy to play with :love: I'm a huge gamer nerd.

I dated a guy a few years ago and we got onto the topic of Warcraft and both found out we like it... then came playing Starcraft together. We even downloaded professional matches to watch together.

I asked him to be my boyfriend and he declined, so things never worked out but I was happy I found a guy who likes video games, I'd never dated a gamer before.

And since you mentioned it - Metal is my favorite kind of music<3

I am more of a GTA fan than a gamer. Most of the time my PS3 is used as a blu ray player or to watch netflix. I did like The Last of Us though.

I haven't tried Last of Us yet. My friends are irritated at me about it. "Phoe, if you're not buying Last of Us, don't even talk to me" :p

See, I heard mixed reviews about the gameplay. Everyone says the STORY is fantastic, but that the gameplay itself is...meh? So I don't know. I'll wait for it to go on sale.

• Author
I haven't tried Last of Us yet. My friends are irritated at me about it. "Phoe, if you're not buying Last of Us, don't even talk to me" :p

See, I heard mixed reviews about the gameplay. Everyone says the STORY is fantastic, but that the gameplay itself is...meh? So I don't know. I'll wait for it to go on sale.

Please check out. If you like horror games you will like this one.

• Like 1

I did play Skyrim ( yes, I am that out of touch) on our PS3, got to level seventy something as an orc, got bored and stopped playing. My husband laughed because he bought the game for himself but I played it more than he did.

• Author

Unfortunately the place where I work had to call an emergency meeting for obvious reasons since we work heavily with the business community around here so the personal days will have to wait. I still very much appreciate the fact that she is as into it as I am though.

• Like 1
Visions_of_fallacy

Haha, that's awesome. Sounds like me and my ex with the Halo games :D

I don't understand why games are 'immature and lame', but films, music, whatever other form of entertainment is fine :confused:

acrosstheuniverse

That's so sweet! My bf and I have only been together a few months but he has taken a few holiday days to play GTA when it's released this week and I took one of my study days to coincide so that we can have a cosy lazy day in together, him playing GTA and me either writing essays or joining in with him. I'm not particularly a gamer in general but I do enjoy video games and playing them with others (been really into Sims 3, Viva Pinata, Guitar Hero, and Tomb Raider at various times in the past).