SapphireDiamond

Hello to all..Im a 30 year old female...I have been married to my husband now for 8yrs..we got married very young i was 23 he was 24 both of our parents thoyght we were to young..now my husband said he had gotten all of his bachelor ways out of his system..But I do notice that he has a bad case of "wandering eyes" at first it didn't bother me much..But now im starting to think about the dreaded '7yr itch"

I want and need to keep my husband interested in me and to feel that attraction towards me like in our courtship days..Basically what can i do to spice things up in our marriage??I'm willing to try anything.

And how should i approach him pertaining to him checking other women out all the time?..Should I even be jealous..because the woman are very attractive...PLEASE HELP:eek::eek:

Edited by SapphireDiamond

It's hard for men to stop their eyes from wandering, but if it's done in a disrespectful way (obviously leering, or making overly sexual comments) then I think you have a problem. Otherwise, don't be jealous. Men have a definite, uncontrollable physiological reaction to the female form and some are better at dealing with it than others. But there's no excuse for leering or commenting. As somebody once said to me, the first look is ok, the second look is trouble.

If it's more a case of leering or second looks, have you tried checking out other men as well and seeing how he reacts? (Or is that too childish? I'd be tempted to do it in a jokey way to start with, to make your point. I think if he is worthy of you, he'd get it.)