what exactly happy married life needs??? love or understanding

leo85kiran

m 23 yrs old girl n want 2 marry my bf ...he is of 25..n both love each other madly..n v both r honest towards each other but we r lacking understanding due to which v fight twice a week because v r totally different v r not similar ...he is broad minded but m not...he always thinks positive and m pessimistic. whenever he tries to guide me where i was wrong, the same moment i turn up into a pessimistic person, m very short temper girl....i knw m at big fault.......still v want to be together but our dissimilarities doesn't allow us.

number of times v thought to have a break up but v failed cause v can't live apart to each other. but now its high time to be practical as sometimes we think dat, the reason of all dis is may be the one " he is in australia n m in india " may be its all because of this distance...n in future after marriage it could work better. but now at last both of us have taken a decision, to think again that is it worth to take such risk or not. but we both know that we cant spent our lives after getting married to Sumone else...... v both r in big delima....what to do???

now here question arises that " understanding is more important or love n honesty towards ur partner" ??? do we both need a councilor or we need sum space???? how could i turn up this worst situation into happy moments...i cant live without him.....

voldigicam

Acceptance. Of self and other.

No ownership. Most unhappiness appears to come from the desire to control another, especially in marriages.

quankanne

you two definitely need to get into some kind of pre-marital counseling to learn how to "mesh" your styles so that you can communicate better, because good communication is the key to success in any relationship.

that said, having different outlooks (him positive, you negative) ... it doesn't really sound like there is going to be a lot of success unless you change your pessimistic outlook. Otherwise that difference in personality is going to be the death of y'alls relationship.

Yes please no texting short cuts, makes it very hard to read.

Think about this.

Opposites attract but repel in marriage.

Gets really old when you spend year after year fighting with someone fundamentally different than you.

Marry and you vill fail. Square peg, round hole. Love is not enough to make a marriage succeed. No vay.

Star Gazer
Marry and you vill fail. Square peg, round hole. Love is not enough to make a marriage succeed. No vay.

:lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

No, but seriously. It von't vork out. No vay. I mean do you think it vill vork out?

(Ok, ok. I'll stop now.:p)

voldigicam

Complementary can work. Ph.D. plus bleach blond hairdresser. That's me.

Acceptance of other and self. Very important.