For those who do not seek MC!

This is a question coming from another thread I had over in general discussions about my wife's sister and her husband.

For those who choose NOT to go to MC (marriage counseling) or even IC (Individual counseling) because its just not your thing, how has not going helped you put your life/marriage back on track? If your life/marriage is not back on track do you think its because you have chosen NOT to go to counseling or do you feel that has nothing to do with it at all, and you can get your self back on track by yourself when you want too without outside help from anyone?

wildflowerchild98

Counseling whether individual or marriage only will work if the person is willing to admit they have an issue that warrants the counseling so I think if someone is willing to get help for their issues it will work but only if the person puts the effort into it It is good to get a third party perspective that CAN be objective when we can not always see outside the box so to speak when we are dealing with it an issue we see things alot differently then if we were removed from the issue looking on I think not asking for help is a sign of denial and we all need help in life once in awhile life can get pretty hard to handle on our own sometimes....that is just my two cents for what it is worth good topic by the way!;);)