Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I know I don't write that much anymore but I just wanted to drop by and wish everyone a great holiday!

As for me, I'm still with h but for quite awhile now, I've been feeling less and less like I love him. And moreso like I would be better off if I left him and moved five hundred miles back home. We haven't moved yet, maybe this is part of the problem, his mother and his sister are causing innumerable problems in our relationship and I just find myself feeling like not trying anymore, he seems to be trying and wants to save our M, but I'm just in the "I don't care stage" MC is still in progress but I don't feel like I'm getting that much from it anymore. I'm not numb, just in that state of "don't care anymore" I don't know if this is normal after there is an A in a marriage or not. I've been sick with pneumonia, my eleven year old rottie died a month ago and I'm homesick beyond belief, it seems as if there is just to much to bear right now. I'm tired of the pain, anger and the working on everything. I just don't know if we're gonna make it or not or if I even want us to anymore, there is no real feeling when we make love anymore, it feels only like a function instead of a pleasure. Having the stepson back is a big part of it because I feel as if I were forced into the situation that I didn't want. There is no passion anymore and I think I need and deserve better than this. After all, it was him who was passionate with the OW when it should have been me. I'm through trying my hardest, and I'm backing off I think. So how has everyone been?

Hopefully better than this. Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone here.