Being too clingy!

spike7165

Hi All,

Any advice on the below would be appreciated!

Background: Been with my gf for over a year in and LDR, met in person (at start) and seen each other regulary. Discussed marriage, babies etc. Fly in ointment is that she needs to get divorced and works as a stripper!

Now: I love this girl very much but after a recent visit where I saw some interaction with "customers" and a secretive phone call made to a supposed male friend, I am going mad questioning whether she is being faithful or not.

I think I have been guilty of being clingy recently, in fact she told me I acted like her father sometimes which is not good. I also think things were a bit cooler last time I saw her, still good but not at the same level.

I know she is into me looking for reassurance I still want her, want to marry her etc. Asking me why I want to marry her etc. but question is....

Do you guys think I am possibly pushing her away by being clingy now? If so any tips from a ladies point of view what to do?

I love this girl very very very much but I am having trouble after the customers and male friend and am unsure what to do.

Thanks

• Author
spike7165

I should add as well that we have an enforced week apart now with little or no contact hence the self examination!

I am thinking this is a good opportunity to back off, give her space this week so she misses me and can see I can change, however I don't want to play games. What do you think?

luvvedupnyc

I think you need to sit down and talk to her.... she may just not realise.

Remember her work is her work...