LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Long-Distance Relationships

Do you believe in someone holding you back?

Long-Distance Relationships Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd November 2017, 1:22 PM   #16
Established Member

Then break up with him. If he continually makes plans but fails to follow through, your relationship may be based on lies. In that instance somebody is holding you back -- HIM.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2017, 1:28 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
Then break up with him. If he continually makes plans but fails to follow through, your relationship may be based on lies. In that instance somebody is holding you back -- HIM.
Thanks for the advice that is very try,and Im so tired of getting used every guy I have had in my life has just used me.
butterfly5545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2017, 1:31 PM   #18
Established Member

As you are healing from this break up see if you can identify any patterns with all these guys you say used you. Then avoid those types in your next relationship. Do consider dating locally to avoid all the headaches that come with an LDR
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2017, 1:33 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0nnivain View Post
As you are healing from this break up see if you can identify any patterns with all these guys you say used you. Then avoid those types in your next relationship. Do consider dating locally to avoid all the headaches that come with an LDR
I agree thanks
butterfly5545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2017, 2:24 AM   #20
Established Member

Well,funny you say that. l know it makes no sense , but l have a real thing for long distance relationships now.

l should be lunging at as much real life as l can get but l dunno , somehow we had other things instead , and it was just surreal , loved it. Yet of course we craved more real too.

But then l do love different , and this was very very different and it was intense.
l'd go there again , right girl.
l know ,l must be mad.
Chilli is offline   Reply With Quote