LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Long-Distance Relationships

Should i give up on talking to her or ask her outright how she thinks?

Long-Distance Relationships Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.

Old 30th October 2017, 9:34 PM   #1

Should i give up on talking to her or ask her outright how she thinks?

So i been chatting with this girl i know for maybe 4 months now. We are about 6 hrs driving away and we did meet a couple of times when she visited. We known each other as friends for a while but she moved back to her country and now she is back here again. When she started her new work she's super busy - due to her company's homebase in her country, she frequently has meetings at night and it hinders a lot of communication.

We were planning to meet one weekend but then her boss asked her to work and that was ruined. Her parents recently coming to visit so she has even less time to meet. I dont know if she thinks i am interested in her or not but I feel it might be a lost cause due to her schedule and we are long distance. Should i even ask her outright if she wants to get in a relationship?*

Looking ahead, she is spending time with her parents till ~xmas. I could ask to meet her around that time.
​​​​​​​thanks!
lioil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2017, 3:10 AM   #2
Established Member

wHY not , only one way you gonna find out.
ln the mean time try amping up some sexuality into your messages or talk, if she takes to that your on, but she might not , so then you ain't , but at least you know.
Chilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2017, 4:22 AM   #3
Established Member

Has she given you any indication that she sees you as anything other than a friend?
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2017, 6:43 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil67 View Post
Has she given you any indication that she sees you as anything other than a friend?
I dont think so, at least no romantic gesture. She does vent a lot of stuff when we do talk and ask me for advice.. but doubt thats the case though.

How would i ask her if i want to find out?
lioil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2017, 10:54 PM   #5

There is only one way to find out that is by asking her,give it a try
butterfly5545 is offline   Reply With Quote