LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Long-Distance Relationships

She Isn't Ready (LDR)

Long-Distance Relationships Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th October 2017, 8:17 AM   #16

To everyone who has commented thus far: thank you for the support and advice.

I agree with all of you who are advising me to stop talking to her. At this point I could move on fairly quickly and could see myself being happy talking to someone else (locally) within a few months, but this girl is something special and i'd be a fool not to pursue this, despite the odds and the distance.

Obviously you're all welcome to continue commenting, but right now my mind is set on trying to make this work. She's an amazing girl and she makes me feel incredible. I can't imagine what it would be like to spend time with her in person and I will do what I can (within obvious reason) to make that happen. That said, if my trust takes another big dip (she did a lot of reassuring last night, she definitely cares about me and us), I will be walking away for my own sake. I'll be open to talking to her in the future, perhaps nearer the time when we would be able to meet.

Thanks all.
JamesDaniels123 is offline   Reply With Quote