LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Long-Distance Relationships

Woman of my dreams of 2 years plus, but...

Long-Distance Relationships Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th October 2017, 6:46 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by healing light View Post
Yes, be careful with online-only relationships. It builds up a false sense of emotional intimacy and closeness that many times doesn't translate in real life or becomes the perfect facade for someone who is emotionally or physically unavailable in some way. Perfect for commitment phobes, that type of thing.

If you haven't skyped with her or even had a phone call (honestly, after all this time there really isn't a good reason for this), you have no idea how this will translate into real life. You don't know if you'll be able to carry on a conversation, if her style of communication and delivery will jive with yours, if you will even be attracted to her in person (you can't smell a person's hygiene or pheromones over a photo).

Many people are diabetic so I guess I don't know why you told her that that's odd. However, it is odd that she told you after 3 years if she supposedly loves you, you know? My father was a type 1 diabetic (much more rare than type 2 and not related to diet), but it can be a horrific disease if someone isn't meticulous about their blood sugar and diet. Whereas one's lifestyle is a primary reason why a person may develop type 2. These are just extra hurdles that you need to consider if you do meet her in person.

However, I just don't see how someone who is comfortable in this day and age with developing emotional affairs over the internet without the involvement of a phone call for years would be ready to rearrange their life to not only meet you but actually commit to a relationship of any sort. Something is off with this. She likely has deeper issues than you know if she is who she says she is...
I've dated a real women with extremely high level of diabetic, kind of learn more about that now. I haven't heard a word since Saturday. I just got off with the girl from Facebook over 1 hr on video chat she and had fun time. She off to college now. I am into positive energy we both have huge smiles on video and the same birth sign I believe in the signs had taken a course in that too. Still hope this goes where it should be. The other girl that won't talk on cell or go on skype is red caution waving flag but I want to follow it through see where it goes..
Age doesn't matter, but Love does matter! Which love it's the magical one "I love you" also I am in love with you" More powerful than anyone age! If you really love that person you are so interested in you would move heavens and mountains to reach them!'
coolheadal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2017, 2:22 PM   #17

You should always be very careful with people you talk to online,you din know the person or people that you talk to online,they could tell you something about themselves and be a completely different person then they are on the computer.
butterfly5545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2017, 6:36 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly5545 View Post
You should always be very careful with people you talk to online,you din know the person or people that you talk to online,they could tell you something about themselves and be a completely different person then they are on the computer.
I've met a lot of people over the years from online. Well in the USA only.
Old 1st November 2017, 7:02 PM   #19
Established Member

Ok I contacted this girl that I made this thread for:

I wrote this:

Well you have to be here to be that? Oh-bye-the way? Do you know what date is?

She answered with this reply:

Im trying to get thing done honey before i can leave
Old 1st November 2017, 7:06 PM   #20
Established Member

I like to write love poem and such this one I had sent to her.

You have me and I am not going anywhere.
In this world we have so many lost souls
Who wonder each and everyday how the next day will be like.
I live free and care free with out worry of what to come.
My life is your life you fill me up with hope and glory
Now it's your turn to show me who you really are!
I'll be waiting for you in November 2017 with my arms open wide.
Smiling and saying these magical words ....Say would be said in person.
For now, as the time grows near you are a dream come true

And this one..

You have me always wondering and thinking about you...
Thank you for being the woman you truly are in my life.
Each day I wait for you to be by-my-side.
I am different sort of man strong, but yet understanding.
Your needs your wants, and your desires are the same as mine.
Love and romance is who I am all about.
Old 11th November 2017, 12:20 AM   #21
Established Member

The End

Below is what I sent to this girl (J) or whatever it is...

The End

You never answer my questions, you lie so much to me. I really don't know what you get out of all this with me. Promises are broken with you. You do not have anything to take dare of maybe what you do all day is the same why you met me through online dating. Your into so much others things to make money. I'll never really know what your intentions was for me. There is no mention of what your doing wherever you area and your hiding, but you really can't hide. I know your Germany.

You have no intentions of coming to American since like you have said just don't know what to expect the same thing with me. I feel your with kids, either got knocked up from some guy and you don't like your life. Here you got a guy like me to love online is just not real love. I will not say that to you because how can you love me when you never met me in person. There is no love for anyone I have. I rather just stay as I am. Until the right real woman comes along. Your never coming here. Your ghosting (this means you don't text daily) plus you say the same things over and over again. You can't love me you don't even know me.

Nothing more to say stop lying to yourself you can't love me because there is no love for each other. Your the last of your kind here. I am need to be with a person who will live and grow with me. Have kids option. You have kids, a guy or you might be married. You never told when you were born. So many unanswered questions. I am getting bore of all this text. You can't call me and you just won't say anything.

You made this like this.. Bland and boring.. No life with you, no hope with you, just string me along with false promise to come here but never going to happen. I would never tell someone I was coming to them and then when the month or day comes you make up excuse saying your taking care of other tings. Other things are other men. I know you chatted the same words to other men for money. It's all about money with you.

Just maybe you felt something for me and for you but I need someone in my life right now you can't provide real touch, real kiss and real togetherness. That is what love, in love, making love is all about.

I wish you would come but never going to happen. You can't come because you don't want too come. So to string me along and keep me quiet and thinking your coming but I knew you wasn't. Takes you forever to answer me well you really don't do that send me other people poems. Your text is short.

This all sadden me... I feel used and abused by fake emotions from someone I don't even know really. Thanks for doing that to me for 2 years....

You have let me down again and again. Just not fair.. Do you really care or are you cold heart bitch!

Like I said, can't see you and I don't know you.. Friends tell me you do not exist, I have to agree with them..

Goodbye..
Old 12th November 2017, 10:19 PM   #22
Established Member

9:59 pm tonight she (J) said this:

Honey Please allow me to explain

I said this below...

10:39 pm tonight..

Then explain to me... I have not gone from your heart.. I am here, but you need to explain using your own words please do that...