LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Long-Distance Relationships

It's been a year

Long-Distance Relationships Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By d0nnivain

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th September 2017, 1:02 AM   #1

It's been a year

Hello all, I've been talking to this women for about a year now off and on. She's been single for quite awhile now. In the beginning it took awhile to get text backs or to even see her which was expected. Fast forward to current time we hardly get to see each other. We may see each other then go close to a month without seeing her again. She hasn't let me take her out on a date yet. Our schedules don't exactly match up but she's not that busy. I try to explain to her that there are ways to not go so long without seeing each other. Just don't feel I like I'm getting her full amount of effort. Am I wrong for expecting to be able to see her more often a take her out after it's been so long? It's like when I ask her to do things she's always too busy but if her friends asks for her time she makes the time for them. Just looking at the best way to handle this situation.
uk21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st September 2017, 8:48 AM   #2
Established Member

If after a year you can't get on a regular schedule to see each other & she won't let you take her on a date, I think you may as well give up.

Move on to somebody eager to spend time with you. It will be more fun.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd September 2017, 10:45 AM   #3

Hi there

All of us have 24 hours in a day. Some are more, some are less busy. All of us have priorities... It is frustrating if you are making her your priority, whereas she cannot make time for you.

I would advise you to look for somebody, who has more interest in you and is willing to put the time and effort.
AmberValentines is offline   Reply With Quote