Countdown - How long till you see your SO?

CanyonWall

The old thread died a few years (!) ago, I'm restarting this one.

How long until you see him/her? 189 days if she gets a visa, about 250 if she doesn't.

Edited by CanyonWall

Sadly , mine isn't looking like working out but would love to hear more about yours. Like how long you been together , how often you see each other , is it working out , l dunno , anything and everything?

Mine , it's a bit hard to say what went wrong or if it's more text and messaging miss understandings and misinterpretations , because it doesn't happen on the phone or in person .

Long story but l'll leave it for now.

• 2 weeks later...
dezzy1028p

He left 2 days ago...He's only gone for 3 months which is extremely short compared to many people (which i am grateful for), but I have had bad experiences with a past LDR.

One more day to go after being separated for 3-1/2 months due to my employment situation. I don't seem to feel like I should. A sense of being disconnected and growing apart seems to have really started about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Feeling really depressed for some reason. Not feeling excited about this for some reason.

One more day to go after being separated for 3-1/2 months due to my employment situation. I don't seem to feel like I should. A sense of being disconnected and growing apart seems to have really started about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Feeling really depressed for some reason. Not feeling excited about this for some reason.

I hope things go well anyway!

• Like 1