been in contact with a guy that lives far away

So I've been in contact with a guy that lives far away, he lives all the way in France, we've never met but we've been talking almost everyday for the past two years, but he does get distant sometimes, he claims he's busy with work ...

he's also a Capricorn .. Capricorn man tend to disappear a lot smh ... I really like him, and he's claimed to feel the same way about me as well, he's constantly complementing me, and saying things like "he wish I was close" we've spoke about meeting, I'm willing to travel to France and he's comfortable with the idea as well. The other day I got really mad at him and even told

him we should stop communicating with each other, he read the message but never replied, the following day he wrote me, I guess he sensed that i was upset .. he tried to cheer me up but I wasn't really in the mood to speak to him and I think he was hurt. That happened weeks ago .. i stoped contacting him, until he finally wrote me the other day and he finally

said something about me not wanting to speak with again.. did I hurt him? Was he giving me space? Idk I was afraid to ask .. I just don't know if his feelings are genuine for me as mine are for him .. because we live so far away from each other ... can someone give me their opinion?