Trying for a Relationship

Hi,

I am 3 years older than the guy, and we are in different continents. We never met each other. Had 3 phone conversations. I like him, want something serious. He wants me to go there and hunt for job, cant go visa issue. How to move ahead and what do i ask/tell him? Please advise. Thanks!

My advise would be pick somebody closer to home

You can't base a relationship on 3 phone conversations. It not real until you meet in person. The minute you have to get the government involved with visas & the like it's more trouble then it's worth & probably won't work. Just being realistic here

If you are insistent on meeting him ask him if he would like you to try for a visa so you can meet.

Are you saying you are ready to move continents for a man you have spoken on the phone with three times?!?

I would advise you that is an irrational, unwise, extremely risky, and unsafe thing to do.

Surely there is someone on your Continent, or your region, or your town you can connect with.

This idea is extremely foolsih.

Michelle ma Belle

Let me put it to you this way;

There countless relationships where couples living in the same city, even in the same house who can NOT make it work.

What makes you think flying across the world to start a new life with someone you only chatted to 3 times will end in a happily-ever-after?

The odds are stacked against you my friend, big time.

I am 3 years older than the guy
And how old is he?

Had 3 phone conversations
Well, I'm at loss for words about this. At times, one talk is enough to want to know a guy more... but this happened over the phone with someone you know nothing about, which should be enough for you to be cautious.

I like him, want something serious
Interesting... but it takes two for everything. And as of now, you can only be sure about yourself not about what he wants (especially before even seeing you in person).

He wants me to go there and hunt for job, cant go visa issue
So, did I get it fine? You can't get a visa due to some issue? What is the issue? And did you tell him there's no way you can get a visa to get to his country?

what do i ask/tell him?
Ask him: would you be ready to move here for good? See what he says. If his answer is something like "no way!", then you have your answer.
Cookiesandough

I think before you think about uprooting your life for someone you should at least do a few face-to-face meets...