My ex Gf has Long distance rebound?

So this evening i finally decided to break my no-contact (12th day) to ask her about what I have discovered. She has a long distance rebound. Told her "its too easy for you to find someone". she answered "you just dont know". I asked why you have a rebound?" She answered "its just to kill her boredom".

I told her were not done yet. She asked why you say that. I answered because we are soulmates. She said yes, i will wait for that. I am good on waiting. A minute later she posted facebook status saying

Feeling Thankful?

I am Good on waiting ??❤.

Her rebound liked her status. I asked hows going between you and your new guy? She answered. Were okay hes not pain in the ass even hes a kid. Me and my ex were both 26 while her rebound is 18. We have a strong connection on our relationship, the sad part is i ruined it all up due to jealousy leading to contant fight over non sense thing. For now i worked abroad. We agreed to meet up next year on june. She still loves me. As of now i cut our conversation. Im continuing my no contact.

Do you have good suggestions on how can I get her back?

Philosoraptor

So did breaking no contact help you at all? Did it help your jealousy issues that you attribute to the end of the relationship?

If you feel you have things to work on, you need to stay no contact and work on those issues. Nothing is gained by continue to torture yourself by keeping tabs on her.

As it is now... she's going to see other guys while you're gone. She's not "waiting". If you can't handle coming back knowing she's been with other guys, then you should just stay no contact for good.

I told her were not done yet.
This is what I'd define playing games. You broke up with her, didn't you? You went no contact on her. But then you are back playing with her feelings: BAD.

Do you have good suggestions on how can I get her back?

1. Woo her.

2. Don't play games.

3. Offer serious commitment.