How to get into a LDR with her?

When I first met her I posted an ad somewhere on the internet my ad stated that I was seeking a LDR I got a pm from her 3 days later saying she was interested but first we should get to know each other talk first I feel like we are at the point where we know a lot about each other we Skype every weekend and we talk for hours the thing is I am running out of things to say through texting but I can still talk long hours with her through Skype I feel if we were in a relationship I will have a lot more things to say to her through texting and even more through Skype, should I just flat out ask her "since we know each other pretty well know want to be in a relationship with me?" and will it better to ask this through Skype rather than text?

I will add that she is only 1 state away from me I think this could work out pretty well.

Have you met her in person?

If not, don't get into a relationship yet. You should spend time together offline to see how well you get along and how much chemistry there is. It's just not possible to really find out if you're compatible unless and until you meet, in my opinion.

I think all this skyping/texting is not going to take you far enough to find out if you two will mesh. Only so much you can discover w/o being face to face. Set up a time to meet. Is it drivable? Meet inbetween? Or perhpas agree to pay half of one's ticket/vice versa?

• 2 weeks later...
well a local one would be great! but I already tried all I can for that and I give up and I thought if I put seeking LDR I will get more messages.
Do you live in a small island or something? Or in a desert countryside? If not, I guess there's no excuse for that. Unless you specifically want to be with someone in a different country. The "I have no luck with girls in person" excuse is pretty lame. And it's going to transfer to any LDR. Because you know what? Soon or later that girl you text or talk to over the phone will want to be with you in person, and if you're a lame lover she will just say bye bye and you'll be back to square one.

She's just one state away? If you want something to happen, go and visit her. If the sparks fly, ask for a relationship.

If there are no sparks, end it.