Diffculty here

Hey i'm GallHammer and this is my first time in this forum. I been with her for 8 months now since i been together with my girlfriend from Australia (i'm from America btw) and we were getting along great the whole time. And i want all your opinions on this what i should do. This is a very stressful situation.

Here's my problems with her, she seem to be stalking me of my online present when and when I'm not on. If I'm not online, she assumed that I'm "cheating" on her because i wasn't talking to her when i was doing other things like gaming or going to school. I never accused her of cheating because she told me that she would never cheat on me, and i said the same thing that i wouldn't cheat on her at all. Yet, she accused me of talking to someone or "cheating" when I'm not (i talked to people that I'm close with including my family). It stressed me out when she said she wouldn't do it again yet continue to accused me of something i never did with no proof whatsoever. This happened to me couple of times.

Another problem is meeting up. I asked her when we gonna somehow meet up and she mention about that but she that she's wish to meet me one day. There was no actual date or a day when we can meet. I mentioned her that many times and she told me that she would love to meet me. The problem too is that her parent don't seem to trust people online because in her past, they would ask her for money. They don't even trust me even if the she mentioned her mom about me that i wouldn't do those things. Not sure how I'll even deal with her parent because they don't know me of course and they paranoid of people that want to steal money too.

I break up the long distance relationship recently because i figure it wouldn't work out due to the distance, lacking of schedule to meet up and how much she accused many times of "cheating". She consistently mgs me and stalk me all over from google hangout to Textplus and said basically to forgive her for everything she done and love me a lot and wanted to see me than anything else. When i offend her to be friends and still talk together, she quickly denial it. I tried do the right thing so that we don't hut each other in the long run, but it seem that she doesn't want to be friends.

I don't even know what to do. Any advice is welcome.

Edited by Gallhammer
oldbutcurious

well, I haven;t check if google has a block feature, like facebook, but seems to me the best way. Tell her outright you want all communications to be STOPPED, that you are no longer interested.